Round 71 & 72 Tutee Tournament - Finals [Won by Double01]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round 2

Double01 vs herewegoagain
Asek vs Rwhite84
Hyperbeem vs relaunched
Level 51 vs bye

Round 2 Matches will end on June 5th at 11:59 PM (EST).

Some of the matches were chosen based on activity, while others were coin-flipped. I'd like more matches completed this round, especially when you guys had a longer deadline than most usually have.

Nono this is impossible i have 3 screen where i conctacted herewegoagain and he response to me ever when i went off,incredible and he have the courage to talk to me that im off omg now im whit phone but i'll show my screen really ridicoulous

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Nono this is impossible i have 3 screen where i conctacted herewegoagain and he response to me ever when i went off,incredible and he have the courage to talk to me that im off omg now im whit phone but i'll show my screen really ridicoulous
After I looked over the VM conversation, I couldn't discern which of you was more active. It looked pretty equal to me. If that wasn't the case, I apologize. However, I can't make that judgement given the evidence at hand.

But for example,i was on po when i looked herewegoagain then i pmed him but he replied to me in smogon when i went off...i have the screen because i imaginated this.But not only this because if you looked the conversation about me and he ,you should notice that we talked for play this game and in the end we decided for play in PO.Ok i waited him for half an hour then i went out..the day after i logged in smogon and i notice that he every time wrote to me when i go out,like okei i reply to him so im in true...but damn this is really annoying for me and i hate clever people.Now i dont have pc because is broke but in 2 days i'll show my screens

Lost to relaunched and choked on large penis. GG, you made one of the greatest plays I have ever seen in my life literally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)