Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how horde battles will work. Specialized random encounters maybe? Probably consists of entirely the same species of Pokemon as well. I'm really wondering how this could work, since you'll be dead in one turn by the time 5 Pokemon attack, unless it allows you to go between each opponent.

Talonflame is Fire/Flying and the seahorse is Poison/Water JUST AS I PREDICTED

Sky Battles are going to be for Flying types and Pokemon with Levitate obviously. I wonder if they will allow Pokemon like Beedrill, who can clearly fly but does not have Levitate nor Flying-type.

I wonder how horde battles will work. Specialized random encounters maybe? Probably consists of entirely the same species of Pokemon as well. I'm really wondering how this could work, since you'll be dead in one turn by the time 5 Pokemon attack, unless it allows you to go between each opponent.

Looks like this roundtable thing was just a more in depth view of that trailer that Pokebeach has pictures of.
It's more likely that the trailer was supposed to be shown after this, pokebeach mentions that at one point the tv showing it was turned off and then later showing this morning's trailer instead

damn they left us hanging on a LOT of this stuff. Still havent really gotten anything juicy imo. Horde battle will make it fun(lol 5 audino!!) but only thing I was interested about. Roding pokes is also pretty G but I was really hoping for Starter secondary types.

Looks like this roundtable thing was just a more in depth view of that trailer that Pokebeach has pictures of.
Pokebeach says they can be different species. I wonder if it will be restricted based on typical behavior? Pokemon that live in herds or packs make sense, but I can't imagine a Staraptor or Pancham horde.

Q: Importing Pokemon from previous games? A: They're working on it. DS/3DS comm. barrier is slightly tricky.

... I hope they can get it to work. I have 3rd gen Pokemon on my Black version. I want to continue to use the same ones!

... I hope they can get it to work. I have 3rd gen Pokemon on my Black version. I want to continue to use the same ones!
They wouldn't mention it if they didn't have plans to make it work
They just said it was tricky (ie: taking time to do, will talk about it later)

Q: Will there be DLC? A: Hoped that wouldn't be asked, but they are exploring the possibilities. No announcements.

Q: Explanation for Fairy type being discovered and applying to older Pokemon? A: Dragon type has had an advantage. Wanted balance.

No comment on All new Pokemon.

Q: Why base this location on France? A: France has a focus on a beauty and that was a focus for X&Y. Wanted to see how to express.
Aww! Prettyfull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)