Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm... Gogoat use pretty fucking majestic. It is beautiful, in a way. It use to be a NU/RU attackmon. I like the fact that you can ride it, too. I hope riding your own will boost friendship/happiness level.
there are certain Pokemon which are rideable. A Rhyhorn can be ridden on to climb a rocky area.

outclassed by return or double-edge for power and body slam for secondary effect, really. plus, i don't think it's 100% accurate?
Watch Gogoat get Rock Climb (goat). But... Parafusion, anyone?

I claim to be what My signature says.
I will argue a whole night.

I know.

Speaking of climbing rocky areas... Why isn't the move Rock Climb used competetively?
Good power, crap accuracy, outclassed by Return and much better move.
I'm excited about more Pokemon you could ride on, or you could use Pokemon getting past a path. I mean, a wall is on your way, and you could use your Pokemon's power to break it. A house is burning, and your Water-type Pokemon could put out the fire, something like Ranger series.

canno

formerly The Reptile
Well, Tauros uses it, but that's because it gets Sheer Force.

Speaking of abilities, how will Dream World abilities work? Will the Dream World be a thing in Gen 6? Will we still get 3 abilities per pokemon if Dream World isn't a thing?

Of course we'll still get three abilities. They wouldn't add on an ability just to take it away a generation later. That'd just piss gamers off

Speaking of climbing rocky areas... Why isn't the move Rock Climb used competetively?
It's used on sheer force Tauros because it's his only good STAB move boosted by sheer force (and therefore his strongest STAB). Other than that, it's outclassed by other normal type moves.

Well, Tauros uses it, but that's because it gets Sheer Force.

Speaking of abilities, how will Dream World abilities work? Will the Dream World be a thing in Gen 6? Will we still get 3 abilities per pokemon if Dream World isn't a thing?
I'd say Pokemon would retain their abilities, anyway.
Dream world? Probz gone.

I think that hidden abilities will be changed so that 10% of pokemon caught or hatched will have it, like a genetic mutation. Once you have it however you will be able to pass down the ability like normal at 60% chance

Why would we need it!? If it really only affected gen V, then why? I don't See why we'd need 2-3 abilties on a Pokemon. Besides, Musharna and Dream Mist was a huge concept back in that gen!
oh, we never needed it. it was just a fun, creative way to get new pokes into the game, or to distribute various events.

I'm a girl, however.
doesn't matter. they are still the top bitch "BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED"

If Hidden Powers are not carried over somehow I would be happy if they made made it 70 no matter what, it would not be THAT hard to make another pokemon (excluding legendaries) with good IVs and the type you want. I do not RNG pokemon so I breed plenty, I will make a request if it is for a legendary or I need a HP move with a DW pokemon because it annoying beyond belief to get the right ability, HP type, HP power, nature, and in some cases moves for one pokemon.

oh but for the professor patrice thing
what if patrice is her first name
oyo

I don't understand the concept of two type moves. That'll destroy anything with a double weakness. Especially with stab
well, things with x4 weaknesses are pretty much destroyed anyway unless they have really good defences/the move or attacker is really weak - i doubt it'd change much.

you are the boss, good sir.
/bow

As a reminder: If anyone here has a 3DS and is interested, the stationary for Pokemon X & Y should still be available for Swapnote if you'd like to go pick it up via Spotpass. It requires one to have record of playing a Pokemon game on the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)