The Highlander Tournament | Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Everything in the OP is up to date. Still missing quite a few PMs, so send them in as soon as you possibly can. There are some cool match ups of Pokemon; I'm personally looking forward to Floatzel vs. Maractus. Also, it'll be fun to see if ~GreenCore's Dragonite can fend off Eo's Mamoswine. Best of luck to all battlers!

Some clarification, please. When you say Sleep Clause, is that a modified Sleep Clause relevant to these 1-v-1 battles (i.e., no sleep moves allowed, period)?
Nope! The Sleep Clause really shouldn't be there at all. You are not allowed to put more than one Pokemon to sleep. Since there is only one Pokemon, you are allowed to put it to sleep.

Fusxfaranto

gonna smoke five blunts and watch anime
Shayhok's account is set to private or something so the forums won't let me VM or PM him, so if he doesn't contact me first there's nothing I can do.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Updated. Check the OP for some more match ups! Since I am a list maker, here's a list of everyone who has yet to send me their opponent's Pokemon to face:

XxP0RP01S3M4ST3RxX
umbrepic
D4RR3n
Jayde
Asek
Mylo Xyloto
199 Lives
apologies
Zaos
Dcae
Alice
Joeyboy
M Dragon
Chisposo
Leethoof
Polywrath
rpryor03
The Wolf
The Great Mighty Doom
Brammi
majaspic22
NidokingKing
Frochtejohgurt
MadBull
The Unlucky one
Vertex
-Manu-
DC.
B-Lulz
Metal Sonic
AceHardlight
Pat Labor
Marshall.Law
Asator
The Kyle
Kirigakure
Kojes

If you see these people around, bug them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)