League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I may be missing something but you cite golem locket as mandatory because of the MR when the MR of Aegis is being hard nerfed. If this change, as I understand it, does anything at all it is reduce the ubiquity of Aegis, not continue it.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Here's hoping they add Orb of Winter to Summoner's rift as the go-to MR item against the ever popular poke/siege comps that a lot of professional teams seem to be having success with.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Which is think is a mistake. At the least, supports should get max CDR and you're not doing that by not buying real items (at least Morellonomicon helps).

Like I'm going to waste money on an icon. Blue volcanoes 4 lyfe. They're free.

Congrats Jibaku!!

Meanwhile I am still smarting over having AP Lulu/Sona pentas denied in painful ways in ARAM like a week and a half ago =\

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Man I hope that was ARAM or that is some really bad CS.

Atlas you should probably try buying Attack Damage, Attack Speed, and Critical Strike items on Tryndamere... but he's still like Bottom 2 ARAM champ anyway I guess whatever.

As I am Gold V, I've was doing a bit of yoloq. Felt a bit guilty but I always tried. Tried Morgana Jungle and once you get going at level 3, Morgs and sustain is pretty good and her ganking is awesome with red buff slow + binding. If you need tankiness build Spirit Golem instead of RoA which is much cheaper with CDR. After that Zhonyas/Deathcap and you have damage unlike most junglers these days.

(click for full-size)

I think we could've won if we were 5v5, but not a great comp to have a fed Katarina against. Bluewind got an early triple when they tried to dive us bot. KiWi fed at first :x Of course they could've just eventually beaten us if KiWi got kills (like he did) and went manmode or something, plus they had a lockdown. Interesting anyway though~

Ricky Charizard 1998

Banned deucer.
Lol its not hard to see why that team lost, such awful builds on everyone. Firstly you have the Volibear played by Valentina who hasnt even built any damage items, I know you wanna tank but Volibear is an offensive-tank -.-

Secondly theres Jumpluffers playign Sona, I dont see why you needs Sightstone AND Wards if you ask me, Sightstone alone and Oracles should be enough if you play smart and your team actually contributes to warding (which is where everyone failed)

I'm sorry but I laughed out loud at Vaynes build. Blade of the Wrecked King rush seriously?? I don't think I need to go on.

But anyway, I Love league of legends and I look forward to playing with Smogon people :D if you want any advice you can PM me!

Also are you guys on NA server??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)