Type Remix! (Currently Testing Kanto Pokemon)

Should I add the Gen 2 Pokemon, for the sake of Drizzle?

• Yes

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
No idea. I would attempt to code this, because I have nothing else to do, but my CPU keeps crashing, so it's pretty difficult.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
No idea. I would attempt to code this, because I have nothing else to do, but my CPU keeps crashing, so it's pretty difficult.

I can code this under 24 hours easily with my lack of things to do today, the hard part will be getting Nollan101 to update his serv with my changes. I'll update you when I'm done.

Pikachuun

Updates and stuff:

The fourth Electric STAB has been changed from the pointless Charge to the useful Volt Switch! Hopefully this will open up new options for the new Electric types.
The fourth Bug STAB has been changed from Bug Bite to U-Turn, for the same reasons as above.

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but with the current learnset set-up, evolutions will have extra moves from their prevos. For example, Gyarados will have Icicle Crash, since Magikarp gets it. Whether this is a problem or not remains to be seen...

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Maybe limit the Evolution stone evo's learnsets ?
It makes sense since Starmie, for example, doesn't have Staryu's level up moves so...

Nevermind, it's not plausible since said Staryu could always be evolved at Lvl. 100...

Pikachuun

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but with the current learnset set-up, evolutions will have extra moves from their prevos. For example, Gyarados will have Icicle Crash, since Magikarp gets it. Whether this is a problem or not remains to be seen...
At the current time, I have no idea whether this would be a problem or not. Heck, it would add even more diversity than there was before, so it could be a good thing, allowing people to use all sorts of creative sets. I'll keep it in.

This sounds awesome:

Diglett (Ghost/Dark) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Reversal
- Sucker Punch
- Destiny Bond

I really do have to agree with Mr Omegness that adding defensive moves would be a really good idea. They still represent a large portion of the metagame, and with a large amount of defensive typings around they should have an even higher chunk in here.

Must say i love the idea though

I'm a little unsure on EVERY bug getting quiver dance though

Sorry for the delay in the coding btw. I am making it partially-scripted, so that once it is done, adding new generations will be far faster. It should be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)