Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need someone to wipe my vileplume's EVs, and my mareep's EVs, the retrain them both. The payement is that you can keep clones of them.

Just wondering, are latios and latias aloud to be on the same team in a competitive wifi battle?

Yes, you can have both. The species clause only prevent the use of more than one pokemon with the same national pokedex number.

Ex: Latias is #380 and Latios #381 so you can have both on your team but since Rotom-W and Rotom-H (and every other Rotom) have the same number, #479, you can only have one Rotom apliance on your team.

Looking for female vulpix with DW ability (drought), any nature. Willing to trade Bagon with DW ability (Sheer Force)
Lemme know if anyone's interested!

EDIT: Bagon is female, for breeding :)

Hello,

I am new to Pokemon and I've tried to search everywhere through these forums for an answer but I wasn't able to.

My question is what is it that you guys are using to battle online with? Is everyone playing on their computers and using Emulators/Roms (such as Desmume) and so on? Or are people using a physical DS (gameboy like device) and connecting them online to battle against people?

I personally don't own a DS, my friend introduced me to these games through downloading an Emulator and playing it from a Rom, I have played through the series and am now up to Platinum now and have put a lot of time into finding the right Pokemon/raising them with the right Nature and so on, and every one I have attained legitimately, without cheats.

I have been watching some YouTube clips where people battle against eachother online but I can't find where they state what they're using, whether that be an Emulator/Rom or some physical Nintendo device.

Is there somewhere for the people who play Pokemon through Emulators to arrange battles against people online or is playing Pokemon through emulators simply a "single player" type of thing and not really an in thing?

Sorry if I have put this in the wrong forum, I am just trying to find some answers which I am really struggling to find online.

Thanks!

Falo

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Simple question, what 'mons in Pokémon SoulSilver should i catch with this particular Shiny spread?

Jolly - 31/31/29/24/30/31

Since i'm gonna delete my file to ID abuse it afterwards, i'd like to know what 'mons can make good use of that spread before i delete the file.
Thanks in advance.

Pretty much an physical attacker can with a reasonable base speed

Gabite, weedle, ledian, ekans, bellsprout, hoppip, poliwag, seaking, nidoran (m), scyther, pinsir, aipom/ambipom, stantler, diglett, meowth/persian, machop, tauros, electabuzz, kingler, swinub,teddiursa, doduo, ponyta (I'd you don't mind not having hypnosis or morning sun), cubone,

Which Pokeball does this lady want? I thought about doing Heal, but that's sooo over done. It's supposed to be a specs Jellicent, so I was going to go with either the Master Ball or the Luxury Ball!
(dusk would be for the darkness animation)
(luxury for the royalty factor)

I'm sure they're working on it.
They dislike people asking about when it'll be up again as much as people dislike it not being up yet.

I found the genesect i needed but i still don't have melodetta and keldeo ... if anyone has them, please send me a mp. I don't care about level o iv ;)

Can the berries such as a Salac berry be uploaded to dream world with a Pokemon in order to grow more or are they only available there such as a give away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)