The 8 Most Satanic Pokemon

Stratos

Banned deucer.
"This Pokemon also evolves into a rather feminine looking pokemon called Raichu.
This may cause children to think that by changing their gender that may gain superpowers."

oh come on they could have AT LEAST picked azurill for this one.

xenu

Banned deucer.
This Pokemon like many other evolves from something much weaker and smaller.
Evolution is not real and goes against the teachings of God.
Anything that goes against the teachings of God is Satanic therefore Pokemon is Satanic.
this isn't even good satire

Ah, but which is the most Satanic SMT Demon? Satan? Or Lucifer?
Question for the ages there.
Sorry for ruining the joke, but Lucifer is the name given to Satan before he was cast out of Hell and became Satan. So, to answer the question, Satan is the most Satanic, as Lucifer was actually not a bad guy - just exceptionally selfish.

Growing up Mormon is surprisingly useful in certain situations, ehehe.

Speaking of being raised Mormon, though, this is actually quite similar to their custom of being baptized for the dead. One can go to the temple and be baptized in the name of someone deceased that was not baptized into the Mormon church during their lifetime. This allows them the choice of becoming baptized and thus more eligible for the higher levels of heaven. There are three - from lowest to highest they are the Terrestrial, Tellestial [sp? might be the wrong term], and Celestial kingdoms, the latter of which is only available if one qualifies for a strict set of rules.

Lucifer is such a cool name though! I just love the mythology around him.

Better than Hades at least. I mean, Light Bringer? Damn so beautiful and romantic!

Um I hate when everything is associated with the devil and cultism, but I have for some time now noticed the resemblance of Kadabra to Baphomet (a pagan figure labeled as satanic by the Christian church), and found this video on YouTube:

I love Kadabra, but I mean, come on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)