Stuff that makes you feel good

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
realizing you're in a dream and you can suddenly do anything
this. my god this. biggest feeling of relief i ever had was like a year or so ago when i woke up from a dream where literally every aspect of my life had gone to absolute shit. can't even describe the euphoria that i felt when i woke up.

other than that, cooking for myself / others is something i always enjoy.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
When i get goosebumps from certain songs and every bite of a delicious meal! Also this:
The rare occasions where you wake up and you're not tired or groggy, and you roll out of bed like nothing. Especially if its not one of those dreams tricking you into thinking that you're waking up well rested.

Those times where you have to take a dump and you pull out your smartphone during your dump and proceed to use it. This can sometimes go on for hours but the feeling that you no longer need to take a dump but are available at any second to shoot fire is an amazing one.

this. my god this. biggest feeling of relief i ever had was like a year or so ago when i woke up from a dream where literally every aspect of my life had gone to absolute shit. can't even describe the euphoria that i felt when i woke up.

I think at least two times in the past month I've had dreams I forgot to wear pants to school or something and accepted that my life was going to be rough for the next few years. One time I had jumped off of a 40 ft tall tree branch in an attempt to parkour onto a building (who knows why I don't do that stuff in the first place) and the instant before I ate ground I woke up. Leaving my dreams behind has been routinely great for me too.

Nothing makes me feel better more consistently when im feeling slightly down than going outside for a walk. That, or going driving. It is uplifting.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
nailing the verse when singing along to a song in your car
entertaining conversations with strangers
seeing karma work it's glorious magic on others

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
When you eat a really big meal and the all day the next day you feel like you have to poop. But whenever you go to poop only gas comes out. So you walk around all day with this uncomfortable feeling until BAM. You know. It's going to happen. You rush to the bathroom, pull down your pants and finally get rid of the anaconda that was sitting in your bowels.

It feels good.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sex
Getting really high
Listening to the Weeknd
Getting drunk
Making Jellicent write notes to himself when he's drunk so he will see them in the morning and realize how awesome I am
Working out
Seeing a baby laugh
Looking at cute pictures of puppies
Being on a ball diamond
Having a loving boyfriend
and having heart to heart conversations with random people on the internet and making them feel better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)