Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RSE remakes are however the straw that broke the camel's back though. I mean the fact that some people had to surf for meager amounts of time in the grand scheme of a game, on probably the nicest routes/water/surf pokemon is just gutting. #istherenogod #relevant #justsmogonstuff
I'm sorry, did I misread the title of this thread? Fuck your awful RSE games.

If anyone is still completely in denial, take a look at this. That's half the world map. Also, the "nicest" water maps? Most of them look exactly the same to me. Well, not exactly the same, there is an abundance of false paths that lead nowhere, only prolonging the random encounters. Then there are those awful fucking rapids from 132 to 134. Then there's all the god damned dive pools between 126 and 128, adding literally another dimension to this bullshit. As if anyone wanted more HMs. Do you know how shitty it is to be in a labyrinthine area and fighting Tentacool and Wingulls every few steps while you try to get your bearings? That's not just bad Pokemon, that's bad game design 101. There's a reason we pretty much don't see random battles in games anymore, and RSE represents the worst of it. Look at 127 to 131. That's five water routes between two towns. That would be outrageous even on land. Of course as I'm grinding trainers, there isn't much variety even as far as the Pokemon that trainers in the water have.

For comparison's sake, I thought this game's water section was dull, but at three routes it's a short morning stroll compared to the 17 in RSE. GSC doubled the world size but added only 2. DPP went right back to 2. Almost six times as many routes as the nearest competitor is beyond absurd.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
I went all the way to the Anime Festival because Shoko-tan is supposed to be here today for signatures.
But I didn't know that the tickets for getting her signature were separate, and were all gone this morning. (And I didn't wake up until 3pm) (I didn't even know we need tickets specific to her signatures. And the tickets for hand-shaking were also separate.)
She was supposed to give out signatures at 5 o'clock, so I thought I was ok when I entered the hall at 4:45pm ... nope.

Anyway, I saw her sing and jump up and down on the stage at 7pm, but she sang nothing Pokemon related.
She sang some songs that I haven't heard of, then sang the EVA theme.

Anyway, people find her really cute especially when she used her mobile phone to take a picture of herself on the big screen. xD
I think Shoko's quite a diplomat.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Can't use a Madara gif as my avatar because the file is too large. If a mod can feel my sadness I'd appreciate if they send me a PM.

i am always at a point in fifa where i steamroll one difficulty but get dominated by the next (ex. 25 game undefeated streak in my current career, but if i move to the next difficulty i get stomped 3-0 with even teams).

also @people bitching about RSE did you know that various people have various opinions that might not be the same as you???????

i am always at a point in fifa where i steamroll one difficulty but get dominated by the next (ex. 25 game undefeated streak in my current career, but if i move to the next difficulty i get stomped 3-0 with even teams).
Haven't you ever heard of adjusting the sliders? I guarantee you the jump from World Class to Legendary is a total bitch because Legendary just has so much extra bullshit, but you can get rid of some of that by adjusting the sliders. I can give you my slider settings if you're interested in what I use.

fuck that thats pussy mode, real men simulate all their career modes game for TRU3 MANAGER EXPERIENCE

yo rey dawg what's ur best starting 11 and subs on career mode? mine looks like this with arsenal dawg:

-------------------Courtois--------------------
--Richards--Koscielny--Ogbonna--Gibbs---
------------------------------------------------
--------Gundogan-------Wilshere------------
--------------------Lucas----------------------
-------------------------------------------------
---Walcott-------Jovetic-------Neymar------

Subs: Sczcesny, Vermaelen, Mbaye, Sissoko, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Muriel

unstoppable!!!!11

hahahaha no u wish. took me 3 seasons to get that squad xD. got cazorla to max potential then sold his ass for 50m and got the rest of the money from winning EPL, FA Cup, and Champions Cup on Legendary xD.

Haven't you ever heard of adjusting the sliders? I guarantee you the jump from World Class to Legendary is a total bitch because Legendary just has so much extra bullshit, but you can get rid of some of that by adjusting the sliders. I can give you my slider settings if you're interested in what I use.

oh neat, never thought of that. thanks!

blitzlefan

shake it off!
I'm so mad! :/ Last night, I dreamt about getting up early and getting X / Y at Target, and then I "woke up" mid-dream to find out that I actually had the game. When I really woke up I realized it was all a dream, I was really disappointed. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)