F**k you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Charizard 1998

Banned deucer.
First off let me tell you I have serious depression issues for the past 7 years of my life. I have cut myself before and as a result I have lost so many friends now my only friends are online. And I only made 1 friends after coming to this forum, Mack The Knife, and even he has been stolen from me because of the peer pressure in Ultimate Perfect Forum. That's just brilliant, I had such bad depression before and now I'm friendless and the whole Smogon (this used to be my favourite site btw) has rejected me for petty reasons. I thought this place was accepting and kind, but it turns out I was wrong because the users on this forum have hacked into my past online accounts and stolen embarassing pictures, and have humiliated me and stolen my only friends.

The only thign I have now-adays is my razor, and my moms confiscated it from me. I wont be able to sleep tonight because when I finally put myself out there I was sh*t on by a bunch of good-for-nothings who think they know better than me. To prove you wrong im not gonna stop posting, Im gonna leave Ultimate Perfect Forum and Im gonna get all my badges myself and I'm gonna come back to prove you a**holes wrong. Mark my words. ;)

dont take it too hard man, we're all just friendless nerds whose only real pleasure comes from trying to bring people down to our own level

Ricky Charizard 1998

Banned deucer.
Dont pretend to understand me bummer. I left 4chan only because the people there were insensitive, elitist a**holes like the people on this forum have turned out to be. I guess the only solution I have left now is suicide because I can't go anywhere anymore without people making fun of me for my past decisions. 4chan ruined my life and you guys are just rubbing it in, I am crying tears of salt water right now.

Ricky Charizard 1998

Banned deucer.
Yeah but what if I wanna post my pictures? I was trolled into believeing a female user wanted to have an online relationship with me adn asked for my pictures, and thats how all my pics leaked on to the internet where no lifers photoshopped them. I cant afford plastic surgery and my parents dont understand.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah but what if I wanna post my pictures? I was trolled into believeing a female user wanted to have an online relationship with me adn asked for my pictures, and thats how all my pics leaked on to the internet where no lifers photoshopped them. I cant afford plastic surgery and my parents dont understand.

whatever happened about taking a solemn oath to not post in ultimate perfect forum anymore

The problem is, Bummer, that this is already Ricky's second attempt to fit in. You can't really ask him to make a third account now.

Ricky Charizard 1998

Banned deucer.
Soul Fly I've decided I'm not just exiling myself from this forum I'm exiling myself from everything. I'm always either angry or depressed and thanks to you guys I don't even have it in me to be angry anymore. Good night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)