• IRC Username: the nose path
• Time Zone: GMT+2
• Favorite Pokemon: Mew

• IRC Username: Hypnotize
• Time Zone: +2 [DST]
• Favorite Pokemon: Goku

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
The deadline for Frontier has passed. However, because I delayed the brains from challenging and subsequently promised an extension (so we wouldn't have to prepare for multiple threats while dealing with papai noel and co.), I am granting an extension through next week, but only for the brains. Most of the brains have declined to challenge, although I haven't had the opportunity to ask two of them yet. The only person who is left challenging (as of now) is therefore reyscarface, Baton Passer Extraordinaire. Please feel free to make fun of him in this thread.

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
I would like to make use of my bad english to say that Eo cheated the whole tournament...
Bloo helped him make an evil plan to delay, john and force the brains not to play...
Then they put Soulwind, a 13 years old boy who use HO under pressure, to frontier brain...
And, after that, a plan to troll Ojama was created, baiting him into losing his frontier symbol just for fun. .__.

And, finally, I would like to say that Ciele was the evil mind behind everything...
Main reason for him to refuse frontier braining was to have more free time and then being able to make all the cheats that took place in this event. ._.

The only option people have to stop such evil, rude and claimers to be Smogon's elite from cheating on Smogon is joining me!
Give me all the wins in Smogon Tour 16 and help me steal Sebastien's teams. Then, after I win st16, I will use the shininess of my new trophy to troll Eo and his small asian eyes, so he will regret having trolled and cheated Smogon with Ciele all these years. .__.

Join me for a better Smogon, ban Eo. :)
#freeSmogon
#noElitism
#Lonelynesslikesfishy
#Cieleisabot

jk Eo, thanks for hosting Frontier once again, Smogon loves you. :{|}

When I was playing SPL (and was going at the same time St8) a see a lot of
people in this forum talking shit about Gr8stard. Now, in the end
of Frontier Hugo had to be summoned to save the brain's
asses and stop the poor Santa Claus, oh well (Maestro did a good job too)

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I do not see the connection between his dick move in OST to beat Double01 and the Frontier
I guess people are not that spiteful and stopped talking about it 6 months later

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
i think he's saying its ironic that people gave him so much shit for ost9 but in the end still recognized that he's probably one of the best (if not the best) BW2 OU player and called on him to stop the top tier SFVII threats

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
When I was playing SPL (and was going at the same time St8) a see a lot of
people in this forum talking shit about Gr8stard. Now, in the end
of Frontier Hugo had to be summoned to save the brain's
asses and stop the poor Santa Claus, oh well (Maestro did a good job too)
He was called because IFM went away, not because he "had to be summoned to save the brain's asses". Speaking of asses, way to talk out of yours.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Playing gr8astard either tonight (I assume in like 3-4 hours or something) or tomorrow. aldaron asked to announce it so if you wanna watch there ya go.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I think the point is that he's just a better player than you but also has your luck

no offense to rey

reyscarface

World Defender
offended to the utmost, worse than being called an Eo

last battle of frontier between me and soulwind will be done on Wednesday at around this time or like 2ish hours from now, depending on when i get home from uni, for the ones that want to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)