Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sooo I'm playing Shin Megami Tensei IV, and I've endured quite a few things, especially locations when the game made finding them really, REALLY vague.

I got a complaint now though.

HOW THE HELL...is a guy supposed to find Camp Ichigawa with absolutely no hints at ALL? Sheesh. I mean, okay, cool. A demon-girl-thing tells me to find some super-important reactor which is in some place, which is okay and all, but give me a hint first. Otherwise it takes me HOURS to do your evil deeds for you.

Sooo I'm playing Shin Megami Tensei IV, and I've endured quite a few things, especially locations when the game made finding them really, REALLY vague.

I got a complaint now though.

HOW THE HELL...is a guy supposed to find Camp Ichigawa with absolutely no hints at ALL? Sheesh. I mean, okay, cool. A demon-girl-thing tells me to find some super-important reactor which is in some place, which is okay and all, but give me a hint first. Otherwise it takes me HOURS to do your evil deeds for you.
Are you using the guide that came with the game? Unless you paid the $50 for a digital copy, the same price as the physical special edition...
Anyways, some people have had success navigating Tokyo with an actual map of the city, I don't know if Ichigawa is an actual place that you could find on a map though

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You see i had a pretty bad ear ache on the right and everything I heard in that ear was an echo. So, I use a Q-tip to try and get some possible ear wax out. The Q-tip comes out almost spotless and my ear remains the same. I had to go to visit some old family friends so I decided to put off working on my ear to go. When I was there I tough maybe I needed to pop my ears so for the next 4 hours i was constantly fiddling with my ears trying to get them to pop. Nothing worked. I tried taking my allergy meds, cause maybe it was just an allergic reaction. Nothing changed. So, when I get home I use a thing where you put in some oil in your ear and then get an ear syringe to squirt water in your ear to get stuff stuff deep in your ear out. When i do it a top of a Q-tip comes out and my ear feels fine. Apparently, awhile ago I must of lodged the top of the Q-tip while cleaning my ears and it worked it's way into my mid ear. I feel better, but it was an extremely annoying ordeal.

The other day while I was out:
1. Was at Goodwill and was going to get Shonen Jump #2, which should have been .49 for children's paperbacks, or .99 for adult's paperbacks (it was in the adults area but it could have been either price), but when I was taking it to the checkout counter, I noticed something I had never seen before at Goodwill before.....a "specialty books" price tag, set at 2.99$. And since the 50% discount wasn't green that day, it was deemed too expensive and it is (probably) still at the store to this day.
2. We went to Burger King to get a berger but after we have decided on what to get they tell us that the grills are out and we couldn't get a burger and had to get something else. (isn't one of the sign of the apocalypse is that there will be no burgers at Burger King?)

People tell me I should start streaming but idk how after numerous YouTube tutorials because I'm retarded

I keep having these random dreams about high school but idk why

I tend to win games of dota 2 with random people but can't seem to win with my friends who are better than I am

I should go back to C&C but I'm too lazy

People take so long to respond in the Wi-Fi battle forums!!! I mean, geez, if you want to battle, at least respond in a timely manner! -_-

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Nobody else likes the RSE water routes

My allergies are back

and there was this one thing I was going to get for my girlfriend but I never got the chance to actually go buy it :(

Barbie (NES) has kicked my ass at least 15 times. Although i might actually spend some time trying to persevere through the intense game Barbie, but that thought sounds embarrassing enough in itself.

My hype for Batman: Arkham Origins has been drastically reduced after hearing that the Wii U version won't have the multiplayer mode. This shouldn't be a big deal since I don't play online multiplayer games that much and I can always get the 360 version instead, but I don't feel right supporting a developer that's this lazy and/or stupid.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Speaking of Arkham Origins, I am increasingly distressed as I watch dudebro Troy Baker quickly take over the entirety of video game voice acting.

The rates i get on my rmts tend to be stupid and noobish not only that but mods closed one of my rmts because i wasn't accepting them , i hope this will never happen again

AJers

Your typical e-wench
Watching my sister play Minecraft we had a brilliant idea of damming the water in this cave to hit the lava!

Yeah, not a thing happened other than us wasting our time! :(

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My kitchen had little available work space, so I cut vegetables on the stove. Later I discovered that I had somehow managed to nudge one of the knobs ever so slightly to the first setting, so not only do I need a new cutting board, but I also need to clean the stove from molten plastics. Such is the price for sacrificing safety measures for personal lazyness, ugh.

I can't think of something stupid and insignificant to complain about right now.
#1stworldproblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)