The UU Open II - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was supposed to play Lady Bug in 2-4 PM my time (which was 2 hours ago to now), but he didn't show up. However, it'd be unfair if I was given the activity win, because I was inactive during most of the week AND I technically missed our "scheduled" time yesterday.

Requesting an extension.

Metal Sonic gives me rendezvous in an impossible time for me, between 10am-1pm. Understand that I get out of my bed at 2pm.
Even in the worst case, I tried to be present, if only Metal Sonic was more accurate about the place of rendez-vous. I don't think IRC is a bad place, I thought it's a big place, why not internet. But I'm a good guy, and I understand Metal Sonic, IRC meant #pokemon or #gslam.
Even in this case, I tried harder, and finally I woke up at 10pm and waited all the week-end on IRC.
See how my avatar cries. See how I try to be sincere.

Activity Post

Rag

"aaaaaaaahhhh!"
Delko is having connection issues to the Internet, and I've been waiting for him to sort it out. However, by the looks of things we aren't going to meet the deadline in time, and I don't want to risk being disqualified for this, so.... :(

as I said I was gone for the weekend, woulda been bummed if I was activitied.
Luckily Leftiez found me and we got it done, won 2-0 ggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)