Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
tfw youre not smart enough to win an argument with logic so you passive-aggressively call out the user in a different thread in a mildly insulting and highly disingenuous way.

AJers

Your typical e-wench
I hate Minecraft, hate Minecraft, hate Minecraft, hate it.

But after work I may go play some Minecraft. :)

i suck at league of legends
me too qq. The only way to improve is to keep playing though!

I get woken up every morning because I have to take my anticonvulsants earlier in the morning now (to avoid debilitating nausea, at least we fixed that) and since I have to eat with them, it's hard to go back to sleep. This morning I was so tired I managed to eat breakfast then fall back asleep but my mom started vacuuming my brother's room (which is adjacent to mine) and then I couldn't sleep anymore Q_________Q I've been tired all day.

Also I have two doctor appointments on the day my assignment is due... good thing I started way early.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can I search up a character's first name on Tumblr without seeing all these girls camwhoring their boobs (not to mention some
Trying to understand the last two fucking episodes of NGE (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
If you value your time, please just don't think about it for two weeks, then go back and analyze stuff. Then get mindscrewed again. And the cycle continues on. Bleh.

On the other hand, you can try out the updated Evangelion series, which is called the Evangelion Rebuild. They basically updated the animation for Evangelion so it looks more crisp, cleaner, and modern, and the plot starts to diverge from the original anime series. Try it out; the first two movies are english dubbed, and the third is subbed, and make sure to watch 1.11, 2.22, and 3.33 rather than their .o equivalents.

As for my complaint, I was supposed to be home two hours ago, but THANKS FOR NOTHING GOOGLE (maps).

Can I search up a character's first name on Tumblr without seeing all these girls camwhoring their boobs (not to mention some

If you value your time, please just don't think about it for two weeks, then go back and analyze stuff. Then get mindscrewed again. And the cycle continues on. Bleh.

On the other hand, you can try out the updated Evangelion series, which is called the Evangelion Rebuild. They basically updated the animation for Evangelion so it looks more crisp, cleaner, and modern, and the plot starts to diverge from the original anime series. Try it out; the first two movies are english dubbed, and the third is subbed, and make sure to watch 1.11, 2.22, and 3.33 rather than their .o equivalents.

As for my complaint, I was supposed to be home two hours ago, but THANKS FOR NOTHING GOOGLE (maps).
I actually have seen the rebuilds, and although they've dumbed down a bit I like the storyline better, unless of course they fuck up 4.0 somehow. I've seen 3.0 but not 3.33, mainly because I can't find a good sub anywhere.

Another complaint: Going on someone's blog and finding p0rn of something you don't ship first thing.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Got to sleep in this morning. Granted, I was late for work, but it felt nice nonetheless.
This is like a reverse complaint.

On an related note, my job requires an average of 10 hours of work 6 days a week and sometimes 7. I want to spend that time playing Tales of Xillia. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)