STABmon Tournament # 2 Brackets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I edited the original post with the loser bracket and added the deadline:

Deadline is Sunday August 18th! Try to get your matches played by then (only applies for Round 2 Main Bracket and Round 1 Loser Bracket).

Lyto

Experience Tranquility
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's a little bit early since round 2 is still progressing, but won 2-0 against Snaquaza, ggs.

Since quite some games are not yet finished a deadline extension will be given (new deadline is Wednesday August 21st). I have contacted all players that have yet to finish their round 2 (or round 1 loser bracket) matches.

Also: Another activity post for my game because my opponent last logged here on August 10th so seems like it's not going to happen for me.

EV

Banned deucer.
My opponent in the loser's bracket told me they wouldn't have time to finish the tournament.

Main Bracket: The Reptile & Adrian Marin advance to the next round due to inactivity of their opponents.

Loser's Bracket: Level 51, Juleocesar and Mr Omgness advance to the next round due to inactivity of their opponents.

Deadline for Quarter-final Main Bracket and Semi-Final Loser Bracket is Wednesday August 28th!

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Main Bracket: The Reptile & Adrian Marin advance to the next round due to inactivity of their opponents.
Welp. I'm screwed, unless I actually can beat the unstoppabru Adrian. That, in itself, will be harder than the final.
Also contacted Adrian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)