The UU Open II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played one of my matches so far, since I had to go before we could get the others done. I won simply because of some very unfortunate hax for him (Stone Edge sucks :()

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
shuckleking didnt show up at the times i have suggest for him for 2 consecutive days(he logged off immediately after i logged on wow coincidence much?)

will try again tomorrow

if he's a no show i will be >:(

kokoloko, could u wait till sunday to we fight?
I got a problem and i wont be on in that weekend.
But in the next week is sure that i can log in.
If u cant wait, Im giving him the win.

Won 2-1 vs Rag, haxed the fuck outta Rag game 3 and there was an air slash miss that probably mattered in game 2, sorry and ggs.

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
lost 2-1 to koko, won the only game where hax wasn't on my side ironicly (wasn't on his side either). ggs

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Shuckleking87 is A JOHN!!!!! A JOHN I SAY!!!!!!!

I told him to appear on #gslam at this timing, and I've not seen him for 3 consecutive days!!!!!!!!!!!

Is he aware that this long weekend is one of the only times I can get online and at this terrible timing ?

ACTIVITY POST

America East is the most inconvenient timing for me to meet and this guy just johns me for the whole time I take leave!!!

EDIT: look at me get thrashed in the RU Open right over there.... at this time
look at my opp in this UU open john cause too scared

Last edited:
Shuckleking87 is A JOHN!!!!! A JOHN I SAY!!!!!!!

I told him to appear on #gslam at this timing, and I've not seen him for 3 consecutive days!!!!!!!!!!!

Is he aware that this long weekend is one of the only times I can get online and at this terrible timing ?

ACTIVITY POST

America East is the most inconvenient timing for me to meet and this guy just johns me for the whole time I take leave!!!

EDIT: look at me get thrashed in the RU Open right over there.... at this time
look at my opp in this UU open john cause too scared
Shuckleking87 is a known John. See: NU Minitour 14 finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)