Social The Smogon Photo Album

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
holy shit, those pictures give me the travel itch again so badly, I'm super jealous man

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Me and some mates had took an impulsive trip to Belgium to go to the north sea two weeks ago(because thats apparently something you do when its 2 am and there are no strip clubs open in your area). So one monster energy and 4 1/2 hours of driving later we safely arrived at the beach in a town we didn't even knew the name of.

Me emerging from the sea sleep depriviated but sexy as fuck

Nothing better than a bottle of cheap wine at 7am in the morning

Later we visited Brugge to do some site seeing and have some "tasty" belgian fries (these bastards need to use more salt if they make them that big)

and thats the whole gang in front of some tower or church or something idk what it was but there were lots of other tourists so it had to be something special xD

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
do it up Mike, I fucking adore country shots. Oftentimes they're better than people pics

because ab2 is a smarmy ass ape and lots of ppl have asked, here's one of my sr. pics. shoutout to user honus who hated on indiana cornfields ftw.

don't hate on the shirt, it's rad.
So why were you on Team Asia again?

The shirt is legit though. 9/10 would wear again

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Rummaging my Tokyo trip photos, I found one I failed to upload:

Proof I was at the Poke-center in Tokyo. :)

Oh and that is a Zero Escape watch I'm wearing.

Last edited:

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Some of my favorite brits in the world are from smogon or were once a vital part of the community here. Many of them have long since become almost inactive thanks to the call of "real life", whatever that may be. its different for everyone but the end is always the same and inevitable. we all eventually become less and less active and the best we can do is try to stay in touch with the great friends we've made during our time here or wherever else on this magical and at the same time equally brutal and merciless thing we call the internet.

I have met all of these brits/brits "in my eyes" i'm talking about with the exception of AZ and Lee (i'm sure i'm forgetting a couple more but you'll have to forgive me. I just got back from worlds). Some i've met more than once and others, such as Kinneas, i ache to see once again. There was one Brit, however, that i have always wanted to meet more than the rest and this last weekend during the Pokemon TCG/VGC world championships i finally got my chance.

My mate Min, also known as cute user and Ampharos lover Gec.
Shout out to Layell in the background to the right. it was a pleasure meeting You as well. Not enough puns were made between us so we'll definitely have to do this again.

Alright a few more of gec and i from the weekend.

What a set of amazing smiles.

And of course grabbing a few(lol) drinks with friends at some of the most....interesting....bars and enjoying the night away is the true definition of "good times", and boy were the good times had as always at these things.
PS: That is drug duck and flash to my right. lol i met more old members than i expected. i even met Brain :)

This Picture is probably my favorite of us from the weekend so i'll end off with it. By the way check out that gold plated, diamond studded, heavy pikachu dog tag. Holy shit man you have NO IDEA

Last edited:

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So I've been travelling round australia for a few weeks, been to some great places near where I grew up (Byron and Minyon) and even got to meet the prime minister while working in a cafe kitchen in Canberra. I'll be here for another month and should see a bunch of other great locations!!

Byron Bay

Minyon Falls

Thats me over on the right

Meeting the PM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)