The RU Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Idk what's worse, not getting into a tour you signed up for, or getting subbed in to play a really good RUer

But I can't deny a good sweep match, I'll get in contact with him in a bit

Tobes seems to be reluctant to battling. They say that they need further time to build teams. Hopefully they are done soon, otherwise calling for an activity win.

Any notice of yee. He said me that the 15th or 16th we went to play, but it's 17th and he hasn't VMed me yet. Activity post and waiting for him.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to Alexander in both games. Good games, apologies for not giving you more of a challenge. Should've been a bit more serious about re-learning RU before signing up.

Hate to do this but this is an activity post. My opponent hasn't replied to any of the times I've said I was available. I even said I had two days fully free (Mon and Tues) on Monday, and he didn't reply until Wednesday. At the time of this post he hasn't been on since Thursday. I've been looking on the forums and IRC at all times of the day and still have yet to set a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)