i want more music that makes me cry

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
my go to sad music (don't you ever judge me)

idgaf ben gibbard is the best sad music

this isn't necessarily overtly crying music but it's got emotional significance for me

i'll post more sad feels later but a lot of my music isn't as overtly melancholy as i remember

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

No seriously I know I say (BAN ME PLEASE) a lot but I can't listen to top 40 radio stations because every time I hear this song I start sobbing (which is obviously hazardous when operating a couple tons of metal at high speeds)

edit: and now I am crying, thanks

Last edited:

brings me to tears every time

Ok, so I watched Same Love again and it brought me close to crying, here's a song that makes me tear up, especially in the opening guitar riffs.

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I rarely get on verge to tears while listening to music, but they can certainly set my mood.

This one is more of a punch in the gut.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

one of my favorite Mika songs, normally he's really upbeat and happy but this one is just really emotional, the fucking strings in this song are so good

Lavos

Banned deucer.

basically anything from matthew good's hospital music/vancouver albums are kinda depressing but insightful also

hes good check him out doesnt get enough attention ;_;

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Johnny Cash - Hurt

Originally written by Nine Inch Nails, Johnny Cash covers Hurt, which some describe to be hauntingly beautiful. This song was one of Johnny Cash's last recordings before his death. This song is filled with emotion, and just makes you think about life.

Elvis Presley - In The Ghetto

This song makes me sad mainly because the story of the song hits the nail on the head for someone very close to me. I just think about how hard life can be for others, and I sometimes forget how good I have it.

;-;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)