Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
College move-in day is on Saturday, and I wanna go to school but I'm gonna miss my family. I hate saying goodbye to people, I'd much rather skip it and, would rather say 'hi's instead. I also have been lazy with getting stuff together.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
College move-in day is on Saturday, and I wanna go to school but I'm gonna miss my family. I hate saying goodbye to people, I'd much rather skip it and, would rather say 'hi's instead. I also have been lazy with getting stuff together.
I never really got the importance of teary good byes and stuff like that. I mean, it's not like it's gonna be the very very last time they're gonna see ya, right?

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Now I'm all moved in and miss my family dearly, even though it's my second year. I'm really close to my younger brother (6) and it crushes me that I'm not there with him.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm gay but can't tell my girlfriend because it will break her heart so right now I'm having to lie straight to her face saying 'I'm definitely straight, honey' and have sex with her while thinking of Michael Fassbender.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
One of my major weaknesses is that I am emotionally sensitive, and I respond especially poorly to being being hostile/rude/jerks/mean to me. Whenever it happens I fall into a funk for a day or two, becoming moody and agitated.

I know it's a very simple answer to "just let things go", but I struggle to do that. The only way for me to feel better is to A) reconcile the situation somehow or B) just wait until I move on naturally.

Not much can be done I guess, just wanted to complain a little.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
I've read the first book of "The Last Olympian" saga: "Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief". I wanted to read the other 4 books that continued so I could go for the next saga named "Heroes of Olympus", however; I got the first book of the second saga and could't resist the temptation, so I started reading it and now I'm spoiling myself 4 books.

#Killmepls

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've read the first book of "The Last Olympian" saga: "Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief". I wanted to read the other 4 books that continued so I could go for the next saga named "Heroes of Olympus", however; I got the first book of the second saga and could't resist the temptation, so I started reading it and now I'm spoiling myself 4 books.

#Killmepls
That was pretty dumb of you. Never, ever, ever read the spin-off first...

Taylor Swift said "sorry my arm" if you lipread it in a competent manner.

Also the news on Miley Cyrus is getting very annoying and I honestly just don't care.

I'm gay but can't tell my girlfriend because it will break her heart so right now I'm having to lie straight to her face saying 'I'm definitely straight, honey' and have sex with her while thinking of Michael Fassbender.
i'll be happy to take your girlfriend off of your hands

I had an appointment with a speech pathologist today and because I have to have a swallowing x-ray (barium swallow) soon and was instructed to fast for it, my mom made me fast all day beforehand. I couldn't even drink water. qq I got there and they said I didn't need to fast, just for the test which is on a different day.

On the bright side, they had a bunch of food there for the swallowing assessment and when they finished there was still plenty. They saw how sad I looked 'cause all they gave me for the assessment was a dry biscuit (I had to force it down with water at one point because my throat was so dry >.>) and water, so I got to eat the chocolate muffin anyway. And they refilled my water. :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)