>Tfw There Will Never Be Another Sanders
>Tfw There Will Never Be Another az
>Tfw There Will Never Be Another evan
>Tfw We'll Just Have to Make Do With Furai and Oglemi

>Tfw All The New Generation Of Smogoners Wants To Do Is GP & QC
>Tfw You Will Never See Another Ragequit Because It's "Frowned Upon"
>Tfw Everybody Agrees On Everything Now
>Tfw Your Opinion is Fact If You Have an @ Next To Your Name

>Tfw You Don't WANT To Complain About Your Stupid And Possibly Insignificant Problems

>Tfw You Know You Could've Stopped Smogon From Becoming This Kakistocratic Machine

>Tfw You Hope Generation 6 Will Change Things But You Know Deep Down It Won't Make A Difference

>Tfw All We're Good For Now Is Sitting Around And Tiering Sandwich Toppings

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
>Tfw There Will Never Be Another Kikuichimonji
>Tfw There Will Never Be Another Glen
>Tfw There Will Never Be Another THUNDA
>Tfw There Will Never Be Another Sanders
>Tfw There Will Never Be Another az
>Tfw There Will Never Be Another evan

over half of these arent even bad

i can't tell if you guys are trolling or retarded but tfw = that face when

vvvv they are

Last edited:
TheMantyke said:
Once again, I find it necessary to write in defense of myself and my beliefs. There are a number of reasons Smogon isn't telling us as to why it wants to preach hatred. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that it has a natural talent for complaining. It can find any aspect of life and whine about it for hours upon hours.
The best thing about Smogon is the way that it encourages us to advance freedom in countries strangled by tyranny. No, wait; Smogon doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, it discourages us from admitting that its attempts to fight with spiritual weapons that are as ludibrious as they are lackluster will earn it automatic membership in Satan's inner circle. This is not what I think; this is what I know. I additionally know that I know some callow sectarians who actually believe that "the norm" shouldn't have to worry about how the exceptions feel. Incredible? Those same people have told me that it is its moral imperative to drain our hope and enthusiasm. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that Smogon is 180 degrees out of phase with reality. It will almost certainly tiptoe around that glaringly evident fact because if it didn't, you might come to realize that the tone of its philosophies is eerily reminiscent of that of lackadaisical, treasonous traitors of the late 1940s in the sense that some organizations are responsible and others are not. Smogon falls into the category of "not".

The biggest difference between me and Smogon is that Smogon wants to cause this country to flounder on the shoals of self-interest, corruption, and chaos. I, on the other hand, want to expose false prophets who preach that credentialism forms the core of any utopian society. Be careful not to be charmed by Smogon's maneuvers. All they do is punish dissent through intimidation, public ridicule, economic exclusion, imprisonment, and most extremely, death. It's scary how effectively Smogon has been publishing blatantly tartarean rhetoric as "education" for children to learn in school. I deeply regret the loss of life and injuries sustained by this tragedy. I am currently working to understand the surrounding circumstances so as to improve our ability to make an impartial and well-informed evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of Smogon's fibs. All kidding aside, Smogon's goal is to lobotomize everyone caught thinking an independent thought. How frightful is that? How infantile? How rude?

In the past, organizations like Smogon would have been tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail for trying to impugn the patriotism of its nemeses. Smogon's circulars serve as a stepping stone to world government. And who will compose that world government? A ruling class consisting of brutish skinheads and lascivious, sniffish sybarites. Smogon's method (or school, or ideology—it is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of "Smogon-ism". It is an orgulous and avowedly debauched philosophy that aims to promote promiscuity and obscene language.

Smogon is neither morally nor intellectually consistent. If it were, it wouldn't first champion censorship in the name of free speech, intolerance in the name of tolerance, and oppression in the name of freedom then afterwards decry my observation that the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. Smogon has inadvertently provided us with an instructive example that I find useful in illustrating certain ideas. By granting a free ride to the undeserving, Smogon makes it clear that it counts refractory deviants as its friends. Unfortunately for Smogon, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that it is utterly pathetic. We all are, to some extent, but Smogon sets the curve.

I was, however, going to forget about the whole thing when it suddenly occurred to me that all Smogon really wants is to hang onto the perks it's getting from the system. That's all it really cares about. Although chimpanzees can be convinced to wear clothing, understand commands, and even ride bicycles (if well paid for their services in bananas), it would be virtually impossible to convince Smogon that unless you define success using the sort of loosey-goosey standards by which it abides you'll realize that true measures of success involve solving the problems that are important to most people. Success is getting the world to see that I wish I didn't have to be the one to break the news that Smogon's pranks are complete and total offal. Nevertheless, I cannot afford to pass by anything that may help me make my point. So let me just state that there isn't so much as a molecule of evidence that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. The only reason that Smogon claims otherwise is that its hypocrisy is transparent. Even the least discerning among us can see right through it.

Smogon is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when diversivolent hierophants of fogyism renege on an incredibly large number of promises. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that we're supposed to shut up and smile when Smogon says temeritous things. And fear of prolix protestors like Smogon who exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not immature, furacious malcontents.

I'm sorry if I've gotten a little off track here, but Smogon's confidants are united by only two things. Want to guess what those are? They're a deep-seated sense of victimization and a burning desire to lower scholastic standards. Aside from those two things, the members of Smogon's coven have little in common. Surprisingly, some of them even realize that if Smogon continues to empty garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations on the clean garments of honorable people, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets. An organization that wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of its actions. Smogon has never had that faculty. It always does what it wants to do at the moment and figures it'll be able to lie itself out of any problems that arise.

Smogon often remarks that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of covinous stereotypes. That's one of those neat little subreptions that its daft helots employ to deceive themselves. The truth is that Smogon insists that cacodemonic wiseacres should be given absolute authority to make human life negligible and cheap. How can it be so blind? Very easily. Basically, I don't just want to make a point. I don't just want to plant markers that define the limits of what is unpatriotic and what is not. I'm here to give an alternate solution, a better one. I don't just ask rhetorical questions; I have answers. That's why I'm telling you that if you were to tell Smogon that out of all of the parviscient nutcases I've ever known, it is clearly the most evil, it'd just pull its security blanket a little tighter around itself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world.

It may not be within the scope of this letter to encourage people to review the basic issues at the root of the debate, but I would like to mention that Smogon thinks that it defends the real needs of the working class. However, its epithets are in conflict with accepted morality. I wish that some of Smogon's patsies would ask themselves, "Why am I helping Smogon increase society's cycle of hostility and violence?" One might think that Smogon's gestapo is packed with more capricious, inaniloquent self-proclaimed arbiters of taste and standards than a stray dog has fleas, and this is, not surprisingly, the case. Smogon has brainwashed a large number of people into believing that mediocrity and normalcy are ideal virtues. Alas, we can't change people's minds overnight, and we can't instantly and totally dispel the delusions implanted by Smogon's hectoring lies, but we can answer the intemperate, uppity lunatics who replace love and understanding with McCarthyism and immoralism. That might help a few brainwashees see that if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. Smogon provides none. The take-away message of this letter is that Smogon is dead set on defending its position against what I have to say, regardless of what I have to say. Think about it. I don't want to have to write another letter a few years from now, in the wake of a society torn apart by Smogon's inconsiderate utterances, reminding you that you were warned.
Also, I have a bad reputation on Smogon, so maybe I could become the new troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)