The Ubers Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start classes tomorrow so I'm going to be extremely busy. Opponent wasn't on from Friday at 10:40 am to early Monday morning and still hasn't given me an availability since we got in contact. It's going to be hard to get it done after today.

EDIT: He wasn't online at all today.

Last edited:

Scotti

we back.
My opponent has not been on in a week, thats crazy. Looks like i don't even get to try my surprise team.

Still no reply from my opponent, he seems to just be ignoring me as he is on twice a day but hasn't even taken a peek at my message or my profile.

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
Seeing as the deadline is in 3 days might aswell do this; I've contacted BLINGAS twice by VM no reply also had a friend pm him on IRC and he replied 'to busy playing LoL, no teams etc'. JS coz I won't be active Thursday or at night Saturday so we've got a really limited span in which to get this done, hopefuly we can play.. Otherwise, 'activity post'

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
Activity post. My opponent hasn't answered my VM I sent on the first day. He doesn't seem like a very active user since his only post ever was to subscribe to this tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)