League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Man you are pessimistic. I worry for Fnatics' split pushing strategy, but I think they will take a few games in the group stage. This won't pan out like S2 championships, but I don't think you should bother watching since you already know what is going to happen.
it's not hard to take a few games in the group stage when you're playing against trash teams like every other eu team at the tournament, every na team except for clg and crs, and MINESKI

i'm only tuning in for korean/chinese games and only if they're on at a good time...if i want quality league play i have a large backlog of VODs to go through

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
can you stop being an elitest asshole. any team can win at any given time. if you wanna go suck off koreans more, do it on teamliquid, not on smogon. your no CLG fan :/

RIGHT PLUFF!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Trying to get into ranked is frustrating when your best 3 champs (Amumu nautilus maokai) don't deal much damage and your damage dealers keep getting caught out of position.

I know I normally condem people ranting about this game but it frustrates me when the enemy renekton is 6/0 because your team just keeps wandering through the enemy jungle.

In completely unrelated news, looking for a duo partner, preferably one who plays a good adc or mid.

I am the only person I know who calls support; I never have to fight for a position. :D

I play mid sometimes but the only midlaner I ever play is Lux. It's easy to play around some of her "counters" anyway (e.g. Talon, Fizz) so I don't bother learning anyone else. On the other hand I'm screwed 80% of the time I'm against Kassadin.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
[17:35] <&Bleuwind> I mean imagine if crapbag TSM got grandfathered into a spot at LCS because they won the spring split when we all know what will really happen is they get 2-0'd by CLG.
[17:35] <&Bleuwind> post this
[17:35] <&Bleuwind> on tf2

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
@VirtualKaraokeCircusAct you play LoL? #twitterstyle
#whodoesnot
no but I don't play just watch because FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THIS GAME
not you smoogen (#based coppa) obvi,
but shit ftp does suck some dick user wise
See: the adc I was supporting yesterday
warning this image is probably fuckin big
I'm gonna see if I can hide tags up in this bitch

edit: I can still hide tags up in this bitch, I'm feeling pretty savvy with this new forum interface
along side being fucking horrifically bad, he was a royal cunt
can you stop being an elitest asshole. any team can win at any given time. if you wanna go suck off koreans more, do it on teamliquid, not on smogon. your no CLG fan :/
kr>white people
dude there's been like over a decade to prove this. he's not being an elitest asshole, he's being realistic.
It's like when the chinese were soooo much better at cs than [white people] in dota, and they literally had to do nothing to win except make the game long.
sorry honey, until white people start super embracing pc gaming culture on a mega large scale, they're going to (continue) shitting all over us.

but voiboy~~~!!!!! curse can win everything right???

Last edited:

RIGHT PLUFF!
I bet we'll never see thorns support clg again after today

I hope that this season break will give EG and CLG some time to train up, reevaluate how they've been playing, and come in hot for S4. Of course, who knows how the S4 meta will be? It's fairly likely Riot will continue to discourage very passive, farm-based play, though, so EG and CLG will have to continue to adapt away from that style.

@VirtualKaraokeCircusAct Oh man hard life

I agree the community is awful, that's why I play solo as rarely as possible and just play with friends (mostly ppl from this thread/#tf2).

Trying to get into ranked is frustrating when your best 3 champs (Amumu nautilus maokai) don't deal much damage and your damage dealers keep getting caught out of position.

I know I normally condem people ranting about this game but it frustrates me when the enemy renekton is 6/0 because your team just keeps wandering through the enemy jungle.

In completely unrelated news, looking for a duo partner, preferably one who plays a good adc or mid.
i play one of the best tfs this side of the arctic and my vayne skills are approaching those of the legendary jebaku

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
noelle I dare u to try playing vayne at 12 fps in a teamfight and see how that goes.

In other news as a clg fan the loss hurt. First game was incredibly close but CLG decided to engage on a baroned tsm with tower down :/. Second game was just a full choke tbh. Also Doublelift built Bloodthirster on Vayne for whatever reason (I guess it takes down turrets and minions a bit faster?) but not the reason they lost (could've gone better tho).

On the other hand, Curse is no longer 4th.

until someone convinces me that clairvoyance double dorans jungle shyvana is not a good idea i will take it all the way into the cg proleague

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)