Anyone here about that PC Life?

Battlefield 3 and 4 for PC anyone? I feel as if I'm the only FPS gamer on the PC here.
I have a high-end rig but don't game much anymore. I still impulse buy games on steam that I know I'll never play but everyone does that. I played a couple BF3 games a while back and enjoyed it, but since all my friends are on consoles I don't have anyone to play it with. It's the main reason why I've spent more time on my 360 with GoW than I have with any game in my steam library.

But, PC gaming is so much better imo. But my rig is average...I bought a ROG Laptop LOL
It 'is' better, but I enjoy myself more when I'm playing with my friends. Also, you could have put that $1400+ on a really solid rig. I mean if you needed a laptop for school I guess that's okay, but those laptops weigh like 10 pounds and have horrible battery life. You probably could have gotten a cheap laptop + a decent rig for the same amount now that I think about it.

Dude GoW is awesome.
I've been playing it for the last 7 years, I'm well aware.

It 'is' better, but I enjoy myself more when I'm playing with my friends. Also, you could have put that $1400+ on a really solid rig. I mean if you needed a laptop for school I guess that's okay, but those laptops weigh like 10 pounds and have horrible battery life. You probably could have gotten a cheap laptop + a decent rig for the same amount now that I think about it.
I'm always on the move :[

And GoW is awesome :B

I've recently gotten into counterstrike andother steam games, they're just so cheap and dont require a console. PC is generally better imo.

PC is great for the little games that have no chance coming to consoles like FLT and Papers Please, as well. The high-tier graphics is great too, but that's not my cup of tea.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I'm a big PC gamer...

I also have BF3 (Which I am terrible at) BlOps2 Which I'm ok at and a whole host of other various FPS/RPG/RTS games. I used to play a lot of CSS and TF2 but I haven't played either in a while.

I own too many games on Steam I'll never play... qq I should play 'em instead of whining I'm bored. The other day I literally googled 'i'm bored' and didn't think of my Steam account.

I play a lot of League of Legends though. (this amount varies by how well my connection is running though)

FPS wise, big tf2 fan and play a lot of 6s.

Otherwise, I play mainly Path of Exile, a hardcore ARPG diablo-esque game. Shit gets patches like every other week.

I've been trying to get into PC gaming more since I got an actual rig last year, but I dunno...overall I just find that I'm playing a lot less games than I would have a few years ago. Just can't really find time to get into one oddly (though since my PC will be as strong as any future gaming system, I don't really plan on getting a PS4 or Xbone unless I like win the lottery).

So about the only thing I have for PC right now is Borderlands 2, though I've always played lots of WoW, also have System Shock 2 I haven't downloaded yet and will eventually get Bioshock Infinite.

im pretty big on pc gaming now mostly for the convenience. Its pretty nice knowing i can just lower my browser window and launch borderlands 2 or blacklight

If you're playing fps on console, you're doing it wrong...

EDIT: Am I a PC gamer? Well...

Over the last 6 years, you've spent 3297 hours playing this selection, which includes 521 items, is valued at $7321.09, and requires 1708.2 GB

My hours are reasonably low, but that's because of the games that AREN'T on steam...

If you're playing fps on console, you're doing it wrong...

EDIT: Am I a PC gamer? Well...

Over the last 6 years, you've spent 3297 hours playing this selection, which includes 521 items, is valued at $7321.09, and requires 1708.2 GB

My hours are reasonably low, but that's because of the games that AREN'T on steam...
Jasmine is a true PC connosuer, I salute you madame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)