Cookie Clicker

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Heh well I did end up hard resetting last night. Am already back up to 1.5 billion cps.... and thats with no prestige...

I reset at 446million CpS and am now at 604,000. THe 40% CpS prestige is really helpful, so I don't really regret soft resetting.

Haven't really checked the thread completely, but do the cursors count towards the "clicks" you can't do for [True] Neverclick? Only asking because waiting to get golden cookies at the beginning is a pain....

EDIT: apparently they don't, thank god haha

Last edited:

I wasn't going to wait for another 400 trillion cookies. ~_~ Just getting the necessary golden cookies took me several hours because I was doing other things and wasn't going to stay glued to the game.

I screwed up pretty badly and opted to buy the last golden cookie upgrade instead of more cookie making buildings, then forgot to wait until I regained 1 trillion cookies... and didn't sell any of my buildings before resetting. Ughhhhh. Oh well. I got 22 chips for the reset and got true neverclick, so I guess it worked out OK. Now I'm just aiming to build time machines.

Edit: Shit now I just realised my golden cookie clicks are reset so now I need do 775 more if I want to get the next achievement. Nooooooooo

Last edited:
Any strategies for uncanny clicker?
1) get the achievement from an earlier release and keep it grandfathered in forever

2) hold something with substantial vibrating power (e.g. motorized razor) against your mouse with correct pressure to click infinitely fast

not sure how difficult uncanny clicker is these days, but I've defeated "press the button fast" challenges with that idea before, haha

EDIT: apparently Alt+Shift+Num Lock might also work according to this

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Yeah I just clicked really fast with my mouse for a while and I got it within 10 seconds on my first try. It really shouldn't be too hard (unless you're doing this on a phone idk my iPod takes forever to click and rapid clicking just makes it magnify...)

After weeks of unending toil and backbreaking labor, I have finally baked enough cookies to purchase my 100th time machine and attain the final regular achievement.
congratulations!! i'm jealous, i feel like that time machine is never in sight ;_; especially since i reset

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
To be specific, the easy way to get to get Uncanny Clicker was alt+shift+num lock, then clicking with both the 5 key and the mouse. Actually this would be pretty damn good just for a x7 clicking frenzy.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
what is this resetting stuff, im looking at the wiki but it isnt clear why or how i should do it

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
what is this resetting stuff, im looking at the wiki but it isnt clear why or how i should do it
Reset button's in the main menu. It's red. You can't miss it, but don't click on the hard reset button, or you'll lose everything. Resetting allows you to get prestige (increases CPS), and possibly achievements.

My time machines give me so much CpS per unit with all the modifiers lol and I don't even have all the cookie upgrades yet. Prestige owns

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
There's a new update. I went from about 888 million to 4.2 billion cps by buying some of the new stuff. I haven't reset yet and still need 15 time machines to get 100.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
fucking FINALLY a new thing after time machines, that's just what this game needed x_x

edit: but heavenly chips got a severe nerf, idk what to think anymore qq

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
The new items boosted my CpS by nearly triple just by buying a few :| Anti Matter machines are awesome.

They nerfed the reset chips to from 5% to 2% bonus, but made it so you get more chips when you reset. I lost a good chunk of CpS from that.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
This is so weird I did a soft reset and came back a few days later only to find myself with 25 time machines (nothing else) and a fuckton of cookies. My 3 reset with X cookies achievements are gone, too; did he do a rollback or something ?_?

I still haven't reset yet - is there any benefit to waiting longer to reset? Should i sell all my buildings before i soft reset?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)