Ausgirl's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm new to this website and have no clue what you just said but I can offer a level 24 (I think) Cinncino with PKRS If you got a japanese ditto. or japanese pokemon that are male and are either int he grass or fairy egg groups.
Uh I think you might be posting in the wrong thread because I'm not looking for a Cinncino.

Update 06/09/2013:

#359 Absol Lv. 48 (m)
Adamant |Super Luck
31|31|31|1|31|31 EVs: 6 HP| 252 ATK| 252 SPE
-Double Team, Slash, Future Sight &Sucker Punch
I caught and EV-trained this for pokeguy. He's the only person who is allowed to trade it. I probably won't be trading it myself so I'm just listing it here to keep track of any breeding/capture projects I do.

#592 Frillish Lv. 1 (m)
Bold |Cursed Body
31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: None
-Bubble, Water Sport, Surf & Shadow Ball
Fully-redis

#592 Frillish Lv. 1 (m)

Calm |Cursed Body
31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: None
-Bubble, Water Sport, Surf & Shadow Ball
Fully-redis

Last edited:
Please CMT for this :)

#649 Plasma's Genesect Lv. 15 (genderless)
Naïve |Download
31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
-Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, SolarBeam &Signal Beam
Non-redis

I've just RNGed my TID SID again in Pokémon Black, this time to get a naive, shiny flawless Tornadus. So if anyone's interested let me know! The game details will be updated in this thread. In addition here's what's also coming soon:

From my Black game:

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have to go on a hiatus because, as of this Sunday, I'll be giving Pokémon Black and Black 2 to a family member so that I can get the in store Palkia and Giratina event. The closest store near me is over three hours away so I can't get it myself. Hopefully I'll have the games back the week following the Giratina event.

Hey Ausgirl I have the timid SPR2013 Meloetta on your wants list along with a modest and naive HP ice one that I haven't manage to update yet on my thread, its just the attack IV isn't 31, Everything else is good though 31/X/31/31/31/31 if your interested I would trade it for your naive Genesect. This gives me the chance to RNG different natured Genesect's on my White and Black 2 versions.

Hey Ausgirl I have the timid SPR2013 Meloetta on your wants list along with a modest and naive HP ice one that I haven't manage to update yet on my thread, its just the attack IV isn't 31, Everything else is good though 31/X/31/31/31/31 if your interested I would trade it for your naive Genesect. This gives me the chance to RNG different natured Genesect's on my White and Black 2 versions.
Well if the timid Meloetta is flawless and UT then I'm definitely interested in trading for it. However the trade will have to take place before this Sunday. See my previous post.

Hey Ausgirl, I live right next to a participating EB Games, would you like me to get you the event? I will do it free of cost :)

I'm gonna have this thread locked for a while. I have to finish both Pokemon Black and my new copy of Pokemon X. I'm not sure when I'll be back.

I'm just letting everyone know that I'm back! Also my TID SID abuse in Pokémon Black was successful since I finally got my shiny flawless Tornadus.

Last edited:
Small update! added some more legends from Black with matching Pokeballs. Will get on with breeding soon for more Pokémon and natures.

hey in response to your cmt, i'll gladly take your flawless calm celebi in return for deoxys. i'm aus too. sydney time. i'll pm you.

hey in response to your cmt, i'll gladly take your flawless calm celebi in return for deoxys. i'm aus too. sydney time. i'll pm you.
The calm Celebi is NFT. I do however have a timid Celebi that I would be willing to trade for the Deoxys you have. Let me know if this interests you.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hella' Ausgirl, CMT for this, please.

#641 Tornadus Lv. 40
Naïve |Prankster
31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
-Revenge, Air Cutter, Extrasensory & Agility

I have DW female riolu if you would like to trade for the tentacool.

edit* its in my white 2 so I'll be able to trade you in 5th gen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)