Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Chespin's final evolution is grass/rock and not grass/ground. Torterra is completely screwed over by its typing.
Pyroar is still weak to Focus Blast, so it can't exactly wall Gengar. Still a useful typing.

I really hope Chespin's final evolution is grass/rock and not grass/ground. Torterra is completely screwed over by its typing.
Pyroar is still weak to Focus Blast, so it can't exactly wall Gengar. Still a useful typing.
I don't want either. Grass/Ground is decent offensively and average defensively, but has been done by Torterra. Grass/Rock essentially removes all of the advantages of being a Grass-type for the marginal value of being a Rock type. It would be horrible.

Grass/Dark or Grass/Steel, please (it'll be the former. Thanks pokebeach).

I hope for grass steel, and a knight concept, but grass rock with rock head and or head smash would be epic too.
That would also be amazing. It learns Mud Shot, though, so the chances don't look too great. Probably Grass/Ground, competing with Torterra in NU. Hopefully not, though.
Grass/Rock is decptively good typing. It's not award winning or anything, but it has only three weaknesses.

Pokemonxy.com said:
Mega Venusaur's Defense and Special Defense both grow stronger through Mega Evolution.
After it Mega Evolves, Mega Charizard's special attack stat grows significantly[...]
No word on the stat changes for Mega Blastoise...

I don't want either. Grass/Ground is decent offensively and average defensively, but has been done by Torterra. Grass/Rock essentially removes all of the advantages of being a Grass-type for the marginal value of being a Rock type. It would be horrible.

Grass/Dark or Grass/Steel, please (it'll be the former. Thanks pokebeach).
My money is on Grass/Dark with speculation of Fire/Psychic from Fenniken.

I'm going Froakie if its not water/fighting. Is water/flying really looking good or is that just to contrast with grass/ground or something?

Why? So it's normal stab becomes fire stab? Makes no sense to me tbh. Plus ice benefits more from it IMO, aside from espeed which of course is excellent when retyped.
So I can use return instead of Flareblitz, though thinking about it, I'd rather it not so I can hit water types neutrally at least.

I'm going Froakie if its not water/fighting. Is water/flying really looking good or is that just to contrast with grass/ground or something?
What do you, (and a lot of people as a matter of fact.) have against water/fighting typing on Froakie? I think it's an excellent type.

Extreem Speed as an egg move, extremespeed as an eggmove, extreemspeedasaneggmove....
Now I don't see that working, because the one you gotta be careful of is beetelguese, because if you say beetelguese's name three times then beetelgu-- *sharp intake* That was a close one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)