Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be more evidence for Fennekin's evos to be Fire/Psychic, with it learning Psychic, Psybeam, and Psycho Cut.

30 more days... I'm never gonna make it 30 more days...
While I hope that it ends up being that way but somehow fennekin's 2nd evo being bipedal gives me the hunch that for all we know it could end up being special based fire/fighting gg.

*Sigh* So I ran some damage calcs on Metagross stripped of it's steel typing to get an idea of how much damage darks can do..... And it's bad. Foul play will always 2hko, or if you happen to be a dark type with a life orb or dark gem, it will always ohko metagross. sucker punch from an adamant bisharp or honchkrow will pretty much always 2hko. Metagross is gonna become some dark type's bitch.

Really glad how this time GameFreak got straight to th point with the Fairy type by simply taking a look at the Competitive battling scene (which is too popular) and simply said, Flygon, Heracross, Hydregion, get outta there"!

They outrage-quit

^^
I actually remember hearing about how Heracross was banned in DpPt in the Japanese meta or something. Maybe they had this in mind when developing fairy type resistances?

hopefully this isn't the final stage and we get some fire/poison

poison got a big buff this gen, hopefully we get some new poison types to use it
Looks too Luxray-like to not be final stage. And Fire/Poison is horrible anyway, Weak to Surf, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Psychic. Two of those are way to common for Fire/Poison to be any good. Stay Fire/Normal, Pyroar.

Looks too Luxray-like to not be final stage. And Fire/Poison is horrible anyway, Weak to Surf, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Psychic. Two of those are way to common for Fire/Poison to be any good. Stay Fire/Normal, Pyroar.
Pokemon with much worse weaknesses still are good, it all depends on stats and ability.

His abilities kind of blow, but I'm happy with the new typing considering the ghost buff. Definitely a final stage evo

You guys all need to let this die. Litleo's tail is tipped with a flame, not a stinger (you know, because it's a Fire type?)
Pyroar has zero poison-like attributes. It's a lion, not a manticore.
Exactly. People sometimes just see things which aren't there for the sake of hoping it will become reality.

Reactions: PME
Looks ok... I so wanted a lion with fire as its mane tough (I really thought they'd do one as a starter eventually) :/ As I wanted Tepig to become a boar with fiery tusks and Chimchar a "Fire-back Gorilla"... Oh well...

Let's just hope it doesn't become the new Luxray - looking pretty good with a decent Movepool but average stats...

Looks ok... I so wanted a lion with fire as its mane tough (I really thought they'd do one as a starter eventually) :/ As I wanted Tepig to become a boar with fiery tusks and Chimchar a "Fire-back Gorilla"... Oh well...

Let's just hope it doesn't become the new Luxray - looking pretty good with a decent Movepool but average stats...
Unfortunately, that is probably where it's heading. They don't usually show late-game pokemon early. Besides legends

His abilities kind of blow, but I'm happy with the new typing considering the ghost buff. Definitely a final stage evo
Honestly- why Unnerve instead of Intimidate? My only guess is they didn't want to be too similar to Arcanine?

Remember fire/dark and fire/ground emboar?
Yeah but wasn't that before we actually saw Tepig's final evolution? This is Litleo's final stage and it's confirmed Fire/Normal. Case closed.

It's clearly going to sprout wings in stage 2. Inb4fireflying

Based on the abilities, I have a feeling this new guy isn't going to be doing much. I could be wrong. He could have the stats Luxray wishes it got with 113 Atk and 111 speed, but I have my doubts.

still cool though...

PYROAR - FIRE/POISON!!!

Just kiddind lol Never wanted Litleo evolution to become a fire/poison manticore...a fire/normal lion is WAY BETTER in this case..and Pyroar is awesome this way!!!! But...a manticore fire/poison pokemon that its not litleo evolution would be cool too and i would use it...mavbe even Pyroar AND the manticore in my team together.

I hope that there's male/female differences with Pyroar. Be kind of goofy for the female Pyroar to have the distinctive mane.
Yeah, hopefully. They really toned down the gender differences going on in DPPt, but we did get the big Jellicent differences last gen. If anything they should make it way shorter like Luxray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)