The UU Open - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion

You know the rules by now. Stop being johns.

Pairings:

DestinyUnknown
vs Sapientia
Fuzznip vs august
Ryanor vs ShakeItUp
Bloo vs kokoloko

Highlight Matchups:

DestinyUnknown vs Sapientia

Bloo vs kokoloko

This game pits Head Tour Director Bloo against UU Tier Leader kokoloko, a matchup that can go either way. The user with one of Smogon's biggest postbits is part of the prestigious EXO fanclub, donning the avatar of Luhan to intimidate the fuck out of his opponents even more. He keeps the green trophy issued two years ago for delivering a strong ninja to the Smogon Frontier, and is now a top contender for the Grand Slam II having not lost a battle as of yet. His opponent is none other than relatively not-so fearsome big moth kokoloko, a proud ambassador of red pandas and whom is a UU team charity. He gives away teams to top users such as blarajan and Bloo himself, claiming "Bloo only got this far using my teams!!!". However, there has been complaints by user RT. that kokoloko's sources of generosity are actually from him! Kokoloko is also very proud of killing Nelson's Grand Slam, claiming that it "counts for something". Unfortunately, Bloo pulled a bigger feat: destroying kokoloko's arch-nemesis and canadian RT.! Will Bloo, in a matter of poetic justice, defeat kokoloko with his own teams which were allegedly stolen from RT. himself? Or will kokoloko meet Jessica Alba again in time to get a self-picture worthy to rival Bloo's, and to cower him into Bloosing? Stay tuned to find out! Bloo smells. ~ Metal Sonic

If someone wants to write up highlight matchups, that'd be cool; just PM them to me or a TD with an actual sense of humor and they'll get edited in. If there are any questions or concerns about the tournament, feel free to join #gslam on IRC. I hope we will see some great battles there!

The current standings are available here: http://goo.gl/rkS0M7

Deadline: September 20th
Extensions Deadline: werp werp

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
(DestinyUnknown vs New Breed) vs Sapientia
(Fuzznip vs Malekith) vs august
Ryanor vs ShakeItUp
(Bloo vs TIWSS) vs kokoloko i really can't pick bloo vs koko...

(DestinyUnknown vs New Breed) vs Sapientia
(Fuzznip vs Malekith) vs august
Ryanor vs ShakeItUp
(Bloo vs TIWSS) vs kokoloko

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This game pits Head Tour Director Bloo against UU Tier Leader kokoloko, a matchup that can go either way. The user with one of Smogon's biggest postbits is part of the prestigious EXO fanclub, donning the avatar of Luhan to intimidate the fuck out of his opponents even more. He keeps the green trophy issued two years ago for delivering a strong ninja to the Smogon Frontier, and is now a top contender for the Grand Slam II having not lost a battle as of yet. His opponent is none other than relatively not-so fearsome big moth kokoloko, a proud ambassador of red pandas and whom is a UU team charity. He gives away teams to top users such as blarajan and Bloo himself, claiming "Bloo only got this far using my teams!!!". However, there has been complaints by user RT. that kokoloko's sources of generosity are actually from him! Kokoloko is also very proud of killing Nelson's Grand Slam, claiming that it "counts for something". Unfortunately, Bloo pulled a bigger feat: destroying kokoloko's arch-nemesis and canadian RT.! Will Bloo, in a matter of poetic justice, defeat kokoloko with his own teams which were allegedly stolen from RT. himself? Or will kokoloko meet Jessica Alba again in time to get a self-picture worthy to rival Bloo's, and to cower him into Bloosing? Stay tuned to find out! Bloo smells.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Lost to Fuzznip.

The first one was fun, I got like 3/4 consecutive paras that almost made him lose, but he could finally atack and win so they were useless. The second one was simply ridiculous, hax party against me and couldn't do anything.

GGs

So the deadline is today apparently and august hasn't been able to show up thus far for whatever reason. Requesting extension if possible.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
won in 3

g1 was ridiculously gay in terms of hax
g2 came down to a speed tie but was otherwise a great game
g3 was clean and a gg

ggs man

i'll post the next round in like 30 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)