Cookie Clicker

Was Get Lucky released in the latest update? It's really awesome anyway :) And so is the cookie monster add-on

Nopers, it's been around since 1.0.34 (this is 1.0.36). I was like 'that's a long time' then realised it's about 13 days :s I guess that's a long time in this game's lifespan. It takes 77 golden cookie clicks to unlock, so you may have just gotten it in the shop.

eta: I have 593 golden cookie clicks, idk how I can possibly get to 7777, I'd have to play this game forever. @__@ (I probably will be...). 777 is pretty good to aim for though. ^^;

I already bought 'Get lucky' last night, but probably didn't know it was an old upgrade because noone mentioned it in this thread until recently, and as you mentioned, i never saw it until yesterday lol :/. Lucky + Frenzy is fun. I'm scared of One Mind. It's been sitting on my upgrades shelf for the past week and i don't know if i'm dumb for not clicking it, and i'm scared it needs me to constantly be starting at Cookie Clicker and frankly i don't have that time :/

One Mind is absolutely worth it, you won't be making nearly as much without it. You're missing out on approx. 9% addition cps (may be slightly more, if they multiply instead of add together) as well as additional achievements (and thus milk for your kittens) only available after getting all the Research Facility upgrades after it. You don't need to be constantly staring at the game unless you're farming golden cookies, in which case you'd be constantly watching the game already.

An update for me.

My CpS is 1.8 billion. I have:
All upgrades except elder covenant and get lucky onwards.
312% milk
181 cursors
150 grandmas
100 farms
100 factories
100 mines
100 shipments
100 alchemy labs
100 portals
65 time machines
42 anti matter condensers

My plan is to go for 50 antimatter condensers and then get the pink upgrade. Then get lucky. My total cookies are 88 trillion, so getting 77 more is pretty distant. Thoughts??

Also how much did the pink condenser upgrade cost?

OKAY, I officially hate all of you. This game is ruining my life.

I have:
Cookies in bank: ~80 billion
Cursors: 152
Grandmas: 111
Farms: 100
Factories: 100
Shipments: 100
Alchemy Labs: 90
Portals: 69
Time Machines: 50
Antimatter Condensers: 19

I've activated the Grandma Research lab thing, and now all these red cookies are appearing for some reason. And they seem to just fuck things up. Is it EVER worth clicking the red ones?

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
OKAY, I officially hate all of you. This game is ruining my life.

I've activated the Grandma Research lab thing, and now all these red cookies are appearing for some reason. And they seem to just fuck things up. Is it EVER worth clicking the red ones?
Yes, cookie chains are more likely with red cookies, and once you have like 1,000,000,000cps you can get cookie chains that will give you 6,666,666,666,665 cookies and even with the low chance of a cookie chain i think it is still statistically good to click on red cookies

Once you get to a certain amount of CPS, golden cookies start to outperform red cookies, especially once you buy Get Lucky (which you really should buy asap Asterat) and can start getting combos. I forget what the amount is, but I think it was somewhere around 300mil? I dunno, it's probably on the wiki, or one of our cookie math experts can inform you.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Red cookies are very easy to deal with, if you don't mind *ahem* cheating. Save before clicking them. If you get a negative effect, ctrl+F5. If you get a positive effect, yay!

What does Grandmapocalypse do apart from freaky background and red cookies? I assume if nothing, then the only reason to get the covenant is to get back those yummy golden cookies
lol and sometimes i refresh, and the freaky ladies go away :D

Last edited:

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
uhh hey is there any reason to not sell all your structures once you get the 100 of x structure achievement? (started playing again)
seems like a waste to have so many cookies tied up in them, considering most of them are only adding a couple thousand cps

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Selling all those really gets you very little back, while certain cursor upgrades make having cheap buildings over 100 count actually efficient. That's what the Cookie Monster math says anyway.

So I was playing that fangame linked on the last page and I think it may actually be more addicting than the regular game. But I think I may be able to tell myself I've won.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I am at 20.9 billion cps, and I can make about 170 trillion cookies atm with a Frenzy+Lucky combo. I have 84 condensers, and at least 100 of everything else. I've made 9.5 quadrillion cookies overall. Should I restart for prestige bonuses and the restart achievements or grind for 100 condensers?

http://i.imgur.com/C9SRWvO.jpg?1

I guess all that's left to do is reset. This was done in about 4 days with 37 chips. The amount of cookies you can get in the endgame is just stupid.

An update on my progress..

Cookies in bank :
Cookies baked (all time) :
Game started : 4 days ago
Buildings owned : 1,150
Cookies per second : 3,838,789,170.0 (multiplier : 673%)
Cookies per click : 153,677,544.8
Cookie clicks : 67,880
Hand-made cookies : 60,589,894,996,091
Golden cookie clicks : 302

Upgrades unlocked
Unlocked : 90/103 (87%)

Achievements
Unlocked : 79/88 (90%)
Milk : 316% (raspberry milk)

200 Cursors
150 Grandmas
150 Farms
110 Factories
110 Mines
100 Shipments
101 Alchemy Labs
100 Portals
80 Time Machines
50 Antimatter Condensers

17 Cookies

Looooking good so far. Decided to save up for Kitten Overseers a day ago but lost my patience and just bought 3 +10% cookies instead. :/

Finally got 100 Antimatter Condensers, and after selling all my stuff to get another chip or two, I reset and got 272 chips in one go as well as 100% achievements again.

Now I'm going to try and go for True Neverclick. That golden cookie timer makes me cry, though.

Eagle4: Kitten Overseers will double your CpS, you gotta do it! Just keep farming Golden Cookies. It's better if you save anyway to farm them. Don't buy those 20% cookies until you've bought all the 15% cookies, at least. Do your best!

Akarin: Agree, now I have every regular achievement except resetting with a quadrillion cookies, which I can get at any time, I'm impatiently waiting for the next update and not really actively playing anymore. I'm just saving to maximise my chips for when I do reset, which will probably be for the next update. I also have Leprechaun and don't foresee myself getting the 7777 Golden Cookie click shadow achievement at any time soon, so... I got 100 Antimatter Condensers + Centennial two days ago (I think) and there hasn't been much to do since then.

MagicMaster87: Congratulations! And good luck with True Neverclick, waiting for the first 15 cookies is super duper tedious but it's all smooth sailing from there~

Actually it's going a lot faster than I expected. I thought I was only going to get 1 cookie per golden cookie click, but the first one gave me 13 right off the bat? I don't know if my heavenly chips affected it but I guess I only need to wait one more...

Except while writing this I missed the next golden, FUCK. So used to having 50+ seconds to click them...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)