Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to go a different route with a lot of the gym leader companions—they don't have to stick unilaterally to their type. For example, Brock had Vulpix and Crobat and Cilan had Stunfisk and Crustle.

Also your post confuses me a bit... Brawly is a Fighting gym leader, so that isn't exactly misleading.
Brawly was misleading to me because I thought he was a Water Type trainer......it may just be me XD

They seem to go a different route with a lot of the gym leader companions—they don't have to stick unilaterally to their type. For example, Brock had Vulpix and Crobat and Cilan had Stunfisk and Crustle.

Also your post confuses me a bit... Brawly is a Fighting gym leader, so that isn't exactly misleading.
I'd think that he means...

> The hiker tells you that you get flash to illuminate dark caves from this gym.
> This gym is dark as satan's armpit.
> Brawly goes on about training in 'this pitch-black cave'
> People're getting massive nerd boners
> It's a dark-type gym at last!

Then...

Fighting.

E: Oh, you thought it was... Water.... Never mind.

:O
What ungodly force made them overlook shadows in Sky Battles? That isn't even a complicated thing to fix.

Also, The PokePuff that Sylveon ate in that video had a cherry on top. I still wonder what the different grades of snacks are...

Last edited:
It appears I was beaten, I noticed that too. I'm betting that Gamefreak is trolling again with a new pokemon in a small location like they did with skiddo and the poodle.
I see a Shuppet ghost like body with tiny legs and blue eyes. I also notice it has ears/horns. Maybe Espurr....the pre evo to Meowstic?

Last edited:
Is that a leaf on it's head? Oorotto pre-evo? Whatever it is, it's corralled like a farm animal.

Edit: Ah, you're right. That's the blue river behind the fence.

Osiris

Glasses Jacket Shirt Man
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Maybe it'll be the Facebook reveal. Do we know roughly how many hours till then?
I doubt it. I haven't even seen anything about the Facebook reveal at all but more than likely it will be in the morning probably 8 EST time.

Looks like it could be bunnelbe or any of the various cat pokemon throught the generations. Spewpa is a pretty good guess too. It's too fuzzy to know anything for certain, and it's in a weird pose on top of that.

Looks like it could be bunnelbe or any of the various cat pokemon throught the generations. Spewpa is a pretty good guess too. It's too fuzzy to know anything for certain, and it's in a weird pose on top of that.
Bunnelby looks entirely different from that
So do all the cat Pokemon, for that matter.
And it can't be Scatterbug because it's standing upright

Mein Gott, that looks adorable. I'm really thinking about picking Serena instead of Calem, even if that means wasting my chance to be a cool tan trainer.
Because you can't play as a latina if you choose to be female?

Who else thought the rail grinding snippet from a few pages back had some intrigue to it? It's nice to see that they looked for a use besides being the puzzle challenge to Korrina's gym.

Yeah I'll stake my copy of Y that it's a pre evo for Meowstic.
Wh-what?
You should bet a copy of X. Xerneas is dumb anyway >_>

When I saw the mysterious Pokémon, I went "Is that a horde of teddy bears?" Seeing it got me thinking about how often we're going to see Pokémon in the overworld that you can't ride, and what purposes they might serve.

That attack that Yveltal uses against Talonflame looks badass. What is that? Maybe it's Sucker Punch.
Last I checked Sucker Punch didn't involve portals
Considering the number of old moves that at least resemble how they looked last generation, it'd be baffling to change it so drastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)