Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Definitely Meowstic Pre-Evo (By my eye), if you look carefully it's two Pokemon, Grey in colour with blue eyes and a little pink on their ears, also appears to have a little tuft of hair at the front of in much like Meowstic, I believe Espurr (The Rumoured name of Meowstic's pre-evo) will be confirmed soon.
I'm guessing that's the Day Care Centre at a quick look, just a possibility.

As one of the mods said to earlier, why do Pokemon in sky battles have shadows? Poor design by Game Freak.
It's entirely possible the shadows are tightly bound to each Pokémon's 3D model, making it a difficult task to simply remove shadows during Sky Battles.

Also that Froakie3 & Fenniken3 are fake. Not even PokéJungle's picked up on them as possible leaks, and they love posting rumors there.

Really you guys are complaining about shadows being in Sky battles. Hey let's all have a rant about how Jumpluff's shadow in the GC games was a blocky pile of squares.No but seriously ehy do you all care so much that it just completely ruins the game for you? It's a incredibly small detail that only the truly nitpicky will notice judt for a reason to hate the game.Also about the fake evolutions. I think they look absolutely terrible. Froakie's looks decent at best. Greenling is just god awful. Seriously it's just Braixen just slightly bigger and slightly different coloration and design. Why would Gamefreak hire that Fennekin evolution drawer. I really hope they have something I lot more creative than that.

Can understand your frustration but saying you want to punch someone is not setting a good example.
On a side note which fossil will you guys be choosing?
Aurorus. I like Tyrantrum's design, but the way it's been harped on about by the fans, it's already boring to me. :s

On the other hand though, I'd box whichever one I chose just to hold out for something other than a fossil. (Dinosaurs aren't my kind of thing)

The Pokeball makes a "lighter" sound for Litleo when it drops than it does for Helioptile (@00:47)

WHAT DOES IT MEAN??
my guess is the one on Litleo could have POSSIBLY been a Critical Capture and the one on Heliotile was a regular capture.
We'll see...oh and I'm going with Amaura

C'mon, facebook!

Edit: Anyone know if Umbreon/Espeon and Leafeon/Glaceon were introduced together? I was thinking maybe they'd release a steel or poison eeveelution to go with Sylveon.

Last edited:
C'mon, facebook!

Edit: Anyone know if Umbreon/Espeon and Leafeon/Glaceon were introduced together? I was thinking maybe they'd release a steel or poison eeveelution to go with Sylveon.
Going by the list of pre-release Pokemon for DPPT on serebii, it doesn't look like Glaceon and Leafeon were pre-release Pokemon at all..

It's possible that it could be another eeeveelution. It's not even worth saying at this point, given the masses of evidence against the possibility.

E:http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/pre-pokemon.shtml

Last edited:
Going by the list of pre-release Pokemon for DPPT on serebii, it doesn't look like Glaceon and Leafeon were pre-release Pokemon at all..

It's possible that it could be another eeeveelution. It's not even worth saying at this point, given the masses of evidence against the possibility.
Ooh, could you link me to that pre-release page? Been looking for it.

Edit: Thank you!

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/09/2...hanges/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
lots and LOTS of new leaks

But out of all of it, I think this is the most important

• The item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item participates in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the participating Pokémon receives 100% experience, while non-participating Pokémon gain 50% experience.
Oh and this is legit because there was a recent interview with GameFreak themselves
source: http://raim2005.blog18.fc2.com/blog-entry-1097.html

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Those aren't really leaks, it's just information people have compiled from various interviews. That information was posted a few pages ago via link to a Bulbapedia thread. There is still a lot of useful information, though! (Yes, this means you can discuss this information without your posts being deleted. :])

I remember in BW, the Shadow Triad pops in out of nowhere and gives you the space-time orbs so your transferred Sinnoh legendaries can remain content. I sincerely hope that they've invented eloquent methods to re-obtaining the specialty held items.
Personally, it would make up for their blatant disregard to editing cast shadows in sky battles.

Didn't care for Honedge, and I also don't really care for two pink Honedges together. It probably has another evolution of three Honedges with yellow ribbons.
I wanted my Helioptile evo... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)