Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, regarding Hawlucha's dex pic, it's no. 089, right? But we already know that Skiddo is 089 in the Central Kalos Dex. Maybe it's just that the icon in the dex registration screen doesn't discriminate between the three regions...

Edit: Ninja'ed by Weebos

Stone RG

Megas are broke
Did you just make a Mainstream Fanboyism Rant with a Sword Art Online Avatar?

I'm feeling better about my decision with X version. A sort of bluish ghost fire dragon is excellent consolation for having to deal with the bulkier Mewtwo. In fact, I might like to see some more B.A. versions of kanto starters to help me make selection decisions.
theres a complete difference between me trolling LilOu and enjoying a series, and showcasing it with an avatar, than what Gamefreak did. They just blatantly gave Charizard an status (Pokeverse-wise) comparable to Mewtwo's, i guess a lot of people may be charizard fanboys, and im cool with that, what i dont stand is what Gamefreak does to spread it. The anime, the fact that Charizard was the face of TWO nostalgia triggers (Red and Fire Red), and now (more importantly), Pokemon the Origin, isnt a coincidence. No single pokemon receives as much fan service as Charizard except for Pikachu and even that is stretching it, Pikachu is solely showcased at the anime and Pokemon Yellow, which has no remake btw, it may have a personal item, but it isnt receiving a mega-evo, not to mention 2.

Hell, i didnt even rant about Pokemon the Origin and the fact that they absolutely trolled the crap out of me (and probably a lot of others) using a special JUST to showcase Mega-Zard X.

P.D. if anyone's gonna argue that maybe the other Kanto starters are receiving X versions, maybe they are, i dont think so, not a slim chance imo. As i said, Charizard has always been a special case.

If so, calculating...
EDIT: Assumptions are 15 IV's, lvl 36, Calm (duh), no EV's (because I don't know what to use).
  • HP: 105; range: 75
  • Atk: 60; range: 79
  • Def: 69; range: 89
  • SpA: 93; range: 115-116
  • SpD: 91; range: 100-101
  • Spe: 93; range: 115-116
If true, daym.
Delphox looks, just pure stat wise, like a pretty good special sweeper. Good speed and SpA, and decent enough SpD to take some neutral and resisted special hits.

Delphox is going to be great in-game. Good speed and special attack, which we all know it's pretty important in-game, but special defense is good enough to make it take a hit or two with ease on the special side. Which is specially important if you don't activate the option to switch pokémon when your opponent sends a new one.

The entry #89 clash is odd. But there are so many sprites of hawlucha I doubt it is actually fake.

Is it possible that pokemon X and pokemon Y have different pokedexes?

Other explanations; the pokedex entry is faked but hawlucha itself isn't. Hawlucha is an elaborate fake (unlikely by the volume of evidence). The #89 does not correspond to the actual pokedex number but the order in which a pokemon is seen or caught (I'm not inclined to believe this either...)

Congraulations! Your Braixen has evolved into Rita Repulsa!

Now, given that appearently Froakie's final form is based on Jiraya, my money on Chespin's final evo being based on Guts from berserk or something like that.
Wait, has froakie's final form been revealed? I've seen two different pictures that I thought were both proven fake.

theres a complete difference between me trolling LilOu and enjoying a series, and showcasing it with an avatar, than what Gamefreak did. They just blatantly gave Charizard an status (Pokeverse-wise) comparable to Mewtwo's, i guess a lot of people may be charizard fanboys, and im cool with that, what i dont stand is what Gamefreak does to spread it. The anime, the fact that Charizard was the face of TWO nostalgia triggers (Red and Fire Red), and now (more importantly), Pokemon the Origin, isnt a coincidence. No single pokemon receives as much fan service as Charizard except for Pikachu and even that is stretching it, Pikachu is solely showcased at the anime and Pokemon Yellow, which has no remake btw, it may have a personal item, but it isnt receiving a mega-evo, not to mention 2.
With the introduction of mega evolutions, it seems game freak has decided to embrace the faces of their most popular pokemon and start using them to greatest advantage. When IGN ran a top 100 favorite pokemon poll, Charizard won. Spamming Mewtwo, Charizard, Blaziken, Lucario, etc, is a very effective way to get people fired up for the game.

I make it (with 15 IVs, sensible EVs)
Hp - 68
att - 73
def - 75
SpAt - 107
SpDef - 95
spd - 108

Again, +/- 10% on these is a sensible range.
Grab your timid Delphoxes and teach them calm mind kids! Oh, it BETTER learn calm mind.

Greninja hasn't been proven fake, if that's what you're wondering. It was shown at the same time as Hawlucha so it has a good chance to be real.
Actually it was proven fake by Lopunny. However, they say that the final evo of froakie looks a lot like it.

Hell, i didnt even rant about Pokemon the Origin and the fact that they absolutely trolled the crap out of me (and probably a lot of others) using a special JUST to showcase Mega-Zard X.

P.D. if anyone's gonna argue that maybe the other Kanto starters are receiving X versions, maybe they are, i dont think so, not a slim chance imo. As i said, Charizard has always been a special case.
K. Youre mad because people like something you dont like.

It kind of sucks that the fake final starter evos looked better than the real ones...

Stone RG

Megas are broke
With the introduction of mega evolutions, it seems game freak has decided to embrace the faces of their most popular pokemon and start using them to greatest advantage. When IGN ran a top 100 favorite pokemon poll, Charizard won. Spamming Mewtwo, Charizard, Blaziken, Lucario, etc, is a very effective way to get people fired up for the game.
Ampharos isnt exactly a fan favorite, but i guess thats an exception, since there is an obvious pattern to what pokes are getting mega-formes, but the level of fan service charizard has gotten in gen 6 until now is abnormal.

Ampharos isnt exactly a fan favorite, but i guess thats an exception, since there is an obvious pattern to what pokes are getting mega-formes, but the level of fan service charizard has gotten in gen 6 until now is abnormal.
The Siren song of the Denryu pun was too much for them to resist.

Mystic Flame, if it really does lower Sp. Atk, might actually have some competitive use, esp. in tandem with calm mind. 65 bp is weak but still.

Has this been confirmed fake yet?

Edit: Misread the pokejungle post.
You should assume all leaks are fakes until you're given substantial evidence to prove otherwise. Substantial evidence includes information from someone who has taken multiple screenshots, a screenshot from someone who has already leaked large quantities of info about the game already, or a video.

That image is fake. I recall seeing higher res, unblurred versions of that image elsewhere where it was very evident it was just an evolution edited in.

Also, getting any information from Pokejungle is generally a bad idea. They have a habit of posting any rumors that come their way regardless of credibility. They posted some hilariously untrue rumors for the 5th gen.

All these leaks and I still don't know what Oorotto is.
A treant :P

On another note if Fennekin's final evo is indeed real (which it pretty much seems like it) then I'm OFF the team Fennekin. Sorry cute fox I thought you'd be a more elegant witch (ala second evo). I'll see Froakie's and Chespin's final evo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)