Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the best comparison i can think of to Delphox is take a Fire Psychic version of Volcarona that is probably faster
I don't think you can compare them when Volcarona is part Bug and Delphox is part Psychic. Volcarona runs into issues with stuff like Gyarados and Terrakion while Delphox clearly has more issues with Tyranitar and Starmie. I think it's more comparable to Ninetales.

I don't think you can compare them when Volcarona is part Bug and Delphox is part Psychic. Volcarona runs into issues with stuff like Gyarados and Terrakion while Delphox clearly has more issues with Tyranitar and Starmie. I think it's more comparable to Ninetales.
kind of like ninetales but better in every way if naught for drought

There is a possibly real picture of Chespin's final evolution floating around. Going to post it at the risk of getting infracted, but it's just too awesome to ignore
Most likely is not real, and isn't that artwork? I doubt no one has official art on their hands.

There is a possibly real picture of Chespin's final evolution floating around. Going to post it at the risk of getting infracted, but it's just too awesome to ignore
This image has been circulating around image boards for weeks. It is completely fake.

Please, guys, don't get people excited over nothing. Only post leaks that have sound back up behind them, not blurry deviantart fan art.

I really hope that Froakie's final evo is the one with the pink thing on his neck, it looks amazing. I don not really like Delphox but she is definitely better than Braixen! I really want to see Chespin's evo though because that picture that rayquaza posted is really ugly and I don't want to see that in my game lol! Also can someone send me Swirlix' final? And if Spritzee has one that as well thanks

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Is Chespin really that unpopular that no one has leaked him yet?
The guy we knew was playing with Chespin was shut down by Nintendo earlier today. It seems Nintendo ARE targeting people who are leaking and the like... Even though these guys havent posted anything HUGELY new that we didn't already know about.

EDIT: Outside of the recently (last 2 or 3 hours) images of Delphox etc.

I dont buy the Greninja, this looks a lot more legit, but then again the Fox's evo seems to be proven wrong. These were the most legit pics ive seen so far though:

i'm so used to knowing as much as I can about pokemon games before they are here because of the delay in american release that it's really weird knowing droplets of things. is that how it feels to be Japanese?

Very interesting. Super glad Surskit can be found early on. Probably won't include it in my first run which will be gen six pokes only, but perhaps in a later play through. Looking forward to starter full evolutions, it's about time they were released.

In the Delphox pictures, it says Mystic Fire. In the Greninja pictures it says Mystic Water. Now looking at Greninja's moves and look, it is starting to look more psychic than the supposed fighting. Maybe it will turn out that all three starters are part psychic and have the ability(?) Mystic (type) which is different to the normal Torrent, Blaze and Overgrow. However Frogadier has Torrent as an ability so maybe these mystic things aren't abilities at all. If so I have no idea what they are so if someone knows anything can they tell me because I am really confused

And about Vivillon, I don't think it is shiny, I think it is the male form of Vivillon as the markings on its wings are different

I dont buy the Greninja, this looks a lot more legit, but then again the Fox's evo seems to be proven wrong. These were the most legit pics ive seen so far though:

That Fennekin evolution is just begging for rule 34 pictures. When will people stop ruining pokemon with their filthy fetishes. Yeah I'm looking at you.

In the Delphox pictures, it says Mystic Fire. In the Greninja pictures it says Mystic Water. Now looking at Greninja's moves and look, it is starting to look more psychic than the supposed fighting. Maybe it will turn out that all three starters are part psychic and have the ability(?) Mystic (type) which is different to the normal Torrent, Blaze and Overgrow. However Frogadier has Torrent as an ability so maybe these mystic things aren't abilities at all. If so I have no idea what they are so if someone knows anything can they tell me because I am really confused
Mystic Water is an item that has been around since Gen II. It powers up Water Type moves and it usually is found early game if you start with the Water Pokemon.

Delphox seems to feminine for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)