drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

are you speaking from personal experience?

and if so, how was the comedown/aftermath? any lasting negative impacts?
1 day afterward there isn't much of a comedown, you just feel a little tired. Not like speed/ice/ecstacy/lsd where there is a noticeable comedown. But it's deceiving, because you can feel great without much repercussions at first. if you keep going you'll eventually go through the worst withdrawals it's literally hell. You're so tired you can't function, yet you can't sleep because you're so uncomfortable and restless; you feel the need to "kick" every 5 seconds. Everything hurts; your muscles, your bones, your joints, places that you didn't think existed. You get the chills like a fever, and hot flushes too. Diharroea, vomiting, cramps, your skin crawling. You can't stop yawning and sniffing and tears just come. But the worst is the mental anguish. Severe, deep dark depression and intense cravings and if you can't get the drug it just drives you insane. It's horrible. And its fucked up - you think to yourself "I never want to go through that again" but sooner or later you forget about the hell of it all and only remember the "good times".

It's really overrated. It feels good but it's not worth the long term bullshit associated with it. Yeah sure you can use for maybe a few years without getting addicted, but if you have access to it and money, it will happen sooner or later. It just takes something to go wrong in your life or something. No matter how 'strong willed' you are.

I'm so fucking glad to be off that bullshit drug. Buprenorphine is a god send.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
what is ice?

edit: I am a retard and a (BAN ME PLEASE), sorry but I don't know how to delete posts with new forums so this will stay
more edits: (ice is coke, in case anybody is as stupid as drunk me)

also didn't know horse had skin crawl, always associated that with jib/crack/uppers, not opiates/depressants

Last edited:

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
im tripping this sunday, does anyone else want to e-trip with me this sunday?? birkals need not apply

VKCA

guess what!

but yeah, smoked in a park with three girls, funny how different it is to smoking in public with boys, it was a plastic water bottle bong and we weren't being discreet at all, families walking by and stuff and nobody bats an eye. Every other time I've smoked in public it's been nothing but death stares. sexist assholes, I wish I had a vagina :(

VKCA

would someone call the police on you if you were smoking on a park bench in america?

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
another will pop up. There's so much money in selling drugs via bitcoin that there will be alternatives up within weeks.

the demise of such a high-profile market is hardly surprising, I am impressed that it took them so long, really.
I was much more impressed (and saddened) by the shutdown of The Farmer's Market a while ago since it was substantially lower-profile and lower volume: it had maybe 5 vendors, things were in stock rarely, if ever and they didn't even accept paypal or bitcoin

So who has tried "nontraditional" drugs such as nutmeg oil, dxm, etc.. and what were your experiences?

vadredit: DONT DO NUTMEG

Last edited by a moderator:
No one? Well I've tried Morning Glory seeds twice. The first time I tried them I straight up ate a crap ton of seeds. All I got was a stomach ache. The second time I tried the cold water extraction method and that was a complete bust as well.. no upset stomach however.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
deja vu? hasn't this happened before. i believe there was a (info?)graph(ic?) of some kind showing the lethality to dosage ratio, and tl;dr nutmeg is higher up than heroin and other much 'harder' drugs by an extreme amount. so take that as you will

also yea nutmeg reeks of desperation. go steal some money and buy weed instead

I was just using it as a example..

Doesn't see like there are many adventurers here. Alsk, I've taken one hit of spice/k2 and will never touch it again.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
when i was in high school i was more "adventurous," but as they say, once you've got the message you should hang up the phone. for me, the message was "stick to weed and lsd"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)