Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope X and Y have good music. It's pretty awful playing to bad music because then you basically have to keep the music off. I also hope there's a radio option like in GSC.

Must resist reading all the post on the spoiler thread. I want to know so badly but it will be way more fun if I wait and explore for myself.

Hmm, I like to believe that Gamefreak is following a "pattern", They're releasing things in an interval of 6-7 days. Should we expect something on the 8th-9th?

I was on the fence with Slurpuff when I just saw the art but the in-game model brought me back in

i wish it had kept the cotton candy dog motif but so adorable

I don't know if this has been answered but would Mega Charizard X vulnerable to ground moves? I mean it can fly apparently according to it being in a Sky battle in that video but that might just be because Charizard is a Fire/Flying pokemon before it's mega transformation.

If it got some sort of pseudo levitate, that'd be pretty sweet.

I don't know if this has been answered but would Mega Charizard X vulnerable to ground moves? I mean it can fly apparently according to it being in a Sky battle in that video but that might just be because Charizard is a Fire/Flying pokemon before it's mega transformation.

If it got some sort of pseudo levitate, that'd be pretty sweet.
The reason it was shown in a sky battle was because normal Charizard is allowed in sky battles, and they can't just make you lose a Pokemon for mega-evolving.
Edit: No, it doesn't have Levitate or some built-in feature that works like Levitate is what I was saying.

The reason it was shown in a sky battle was because normal Charizard is allowed in sky battles, and they can't just make you lose a Pokemon for mega-evolving.
Edit: No, it doesn't have Levitate or some built-in feature that works like Levitate is what I was saying.
I think the pre-requisite for Sky battles is whether the pokemoin can learn fly and not just because it has levitate and the flying type, otherwise, pokemon like Gyarados would be able to fly, and things like Reshiram won't, which is rather silly.

I think the pre-requisite for Sky battles is whether the pokemoin can learn fly and not just because it has levitate and the flying type, otherwise, pokemon like Gyarados would be able to fly, and things like Reshiram won't, which is rather silly.
81.png
82.png

462.png
201.png

I think these are sillier

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
AROMATISSE IS THE BEST THING. I'm so glad I picked Y after all. I don't need CharXZone (it's a thing now, TheMantyke) or MewtwoX. I will be dancing to show tunes while curing the plague when I play Y.
Well, I mean, every game but the Gen 3 games have had good music (overly busy triplet arrangements go!) And even Hoenn had its gems.
u wanna go m8 fite me irl bitchass punk
Gen3 4 lyfe yo

I wasn't a fan of Aromatisse at first, but it's grown on me. It's like a creepy bird gremlin thing! I think the in-game model makes it look more gremlin-like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)