Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It has ~100 Speed. Not sure where that 30 came from.

Actually, all those stats seem to be off, one sec.

EDIT: Toast's utility suggests the following ranges:

HP: 85-101
Attack: 106-122
Defense: 117-133
Special Attack: 117-133
Special Defense: 103-119
Speed: 92-108

it more or less has about 80/100/120/100/120/30 stat spread
Isn't that 3 supposed to be an 8?
Anyway, I believe we basically have confirmation that Megas will have 600 BST. Lucario looked around that number as well.
Venusaur looks sort of like Suicune stat wise, but much better. It also has a better defensive typing/ability/movepool.
Mega Lucario's stats compensated for LO, he got Adaptability and 20+ more speed with the same bulk?

I wonder if Mawile will get the 600 BST treatment as well? I feel like a pseudo legendary with the best ability, best defensive/offensive type in-game, a free intimidate and sweet movepool is a bit ridiculous. At least it can't hold a real item.

Stellar, the Venusaur had a +Spd -sDef nature and likely had EVs.

I wonder if Mawile will get the 600 BST treatment as well? I feel like a pseudo legendary with the best ability an defensive/offensive type in-game, a free intimidate and sweet movepool is a bit ridiculous. At least it can't hold a real item.
The catch here is that Mawile, in order to make use of that Intimidate, has to switch in in its non-mega form, and regular Mawile has craptacular defenses. She doesn't get to use Intimidate AND the improved stats of being Mega on the same switch-in.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Stellar, the Venusaur had a +Spd -sDef nature and likely had EVs.
The automatic calculator Smogon has for XY takes those into account. Those are the stats listed on the utility. I can't guarantee the person included EVs or not though (as I wasn't the one who entered them).

man, in terms of the in-game experience, i'm pretty hyped for how well they're nailing the small details according to these leaks.
The leaker has confirmed that the PC has idle animations, and if you just stand around, the player character will stretch and do other things.

In addition, OP also confirmed that, when the PC talks to small children or pokemon, they kneel down on one knee to talk to them; a small detail that goes a long way.
When Zigzagoon attacks, it runs in a zigzag pattern at the enemy.
also
Apparently, Team Flare "wants to keep things beautiful forever.. even if it means destroying the world. Cause that makes sense some how i guess."
lmao this is going to be the best evil team

source

Chesnaught is like a Grass/Fighting Torterra?
Delphox is like a Fire/Psychic Typhlosion?
Greninja is like a Water/Dark Sceptile?
Yeah something like that.I hope Delphox dos not turn into a supporting Pokemon like Serperior.

^ If Delphox gets at least either Focus Blast or Shadow Ball (or something else special), then I could be a decent Calm Mind sweeper, but may have a diverse support move pool. It's an ugly witch.

OK, so:

Chesnaught is like a Grass/Fighting Torterra?
Delphox is like a Fire/Psychic Typhlosion?
Greninja is like a Water/Dark Sceptile?
Statwise, I suppose. Except Chesnaught's and Delphox's appear pretty different.

Delphox's reminds me of Mismagius
Chesnaught is more physical-focused than Torterra, so something like Rhydon.

Greninja seems spot on with Sceptile though. This is mostly speculation.

Last edited:
I really hope the megas would touch the untapped realm of bst between 600-680. So far, Kyurem, Groudon, Kyogre, Regigigas and Slaking are the pokemon to do so. I'll be bummed if everything just sum up to 600 after a megalution, boring.

Some pokes are points of interest.
Garchomp, having already 600 bst, will it be boosted into the untouched realm? or simply be set to a 680 standard?
Mewtwo X & Y, talk about overkill. Will it become on par with Arceus? I seriously doubt GF would make its bst go past 720.
Mawile, the only revealed thus far to have a bst in the 300s. Will it get boosted by the same margin as the rest? or will it get more drastic boosts to set it on par with the rest of the megas bst-wise, disregarding huge power.

I don't understand how that works.
What if you hit a Steel type with it? The fighting part of the move would be SE while the Flying one would be resisted.

Simultaneously? Aw. I really liked the idea of an attack being one type, but doing damage as another. So, for example, Glow Punch would've been a Psychic attack that did Fighting damage for STAB.

This'll be interesting to say the least.

Well if this is true then it looks like GF is out to kill stall completely.
It's like every generation is more hyper offensive than the last one.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
From the screen it seems only fghting types get STAB from it? it will be interesting to see how it affects something like say golurk.
Fighting is x0 against Ghost/Ground. Flying is x1 against Ghost/Ground. 0*1=0
Golurk is immune.

It really isn't that complicated... it isn't two separate attacks.

So Fur Coat...

Is this like automatic double defense (I'm not sure how the damage calculation plays out)? At the very least, it's like having a resistance to every physical move regardless of type.

From the screen it seems only fghting types get STAB from it? it will be interesting to see how it affects something like say golurk, or even shedinja.
For Golurk, it's easy: 0 (fighting part) x 1 (flyinig part) = 0, it would miss.

In the case of Shedinja, it could go both ways. It could either check for a SE hit and allow damage, or count the fighting part as doing 0 damage and thus multiplied by the 2x of flying would do 0 anyway.

I think the flying/fighting bird thing is the most ugly pokemon I have ever seen, and I really don't like how the move is similtaniously 2 types,
Simultaneously? Aw. I really liked the idea of an attack being one type, but doing damage as another. So, for example, Glow Punch would've been a Psychic attack that did Fighting damage for STAB.

This'll be interesting to say the least.
I like this a lot more. And is flying press really the best name they could think of! Anyway, I wonder what other dual type moves there will be. What would the best combination be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)