Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who doesn't want a mega-evolution of every Pokémon? I mean seriously, aside from the cool ones like Absol, Mawile and Ampharos, most of them look like they're on steroids or something.
Yea I'm pretty sure you're the only one.

Who the hell doesn't want more diversity?

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a rough estimate of Barbaracle's stats? Many thanks in advance
I was actually doing some estimates before for fun and barbaracle was one of the Pokemon i did estimates of, possible stats are below.

37-84/75-123/75-123/16-64/55-102/43-90

Of course these are pretty damn rough, but from looking at the estimated base stats barbaracle could be a pretty competent physical attacker, especially with tough claws (in the lower tiers at least, not sure about OU and such).

Personally i think barbaracle's base stats will probably be around 70/110/120/50/85/75 or something similar, but they could be a bit higher or lower depending on evs ofc.

Am I the only one who doesn't want a mega-evolution of every Pokémon? I mean seriously, aside from the cool ones like Absol, Mawile and Ampharos, most of them look like they're on steroids or something.
That's not the point here.
Charizard have 2 Mega Evolutions, so it would be fair that Arcanine get at least one.
He is the Legendary Pokemon after all.

I want as many Megas as possible, just because they seem like all we got with this generation. But like I said, we need some regular evolutions too. One Mega Pokemon per battle is VERY limiting (though I agree with the restriction), we gotta have other stuff to work with too. :/

I was actually doing some estimates before for fun and barbaracle was one of the Pokemon i did estimates of, possible stats are below.

Of course these are pretty damn rough, but from looking at the estimated base stats barbaracle could be a pretty competent physical attacker, especially with tough claws (in the lower tiers at least, not sure about OU and such).

Personally i think barbaracle's base stats will probably be around 70/110/120/50/85/75 or something similar, but they could be a bit higher or lower depending on evs ofc.
Hmm thanks! I was just curious as I saw a higher than average speed for a rock type

Decent bulk...and with the special defense boost in sand it can be very good! good enough attack, and better speed than most rock types.... It can be very good in competitive battling inside a sand team, specially with a water STAB

Question. Does mega evolving activate weather abilities as it would switching out and in? Or is there no word on that yet?

If so, snow, will be the way to go.

From my calculations, MegaBlastoise had its bst raised by exactly 100. Pretty cool boost for the Megas.

MegaBlastoise

HP 79 to 79
ATK 83 to 103 +20
DEF 100 to 120 +20
SPATK 85 to 135 +50
SPDEF 105 to 115 +10
SPEED 78 to 78
BST 530 to 630 +100

From my calculations, MegaBlastoise had its bst raised by exactly 100. Pretty cool boost for the Megas.

MegaBlastoise

HP 79 to 79
ATK 83 to 103 +20
DEF 100 to 120 +20
SPATK 85 to 135 +50
SPDEF 105 to 115 +10
SPEED 78 to 78
BST 530 to 630 +100
Compare/contrast with Venusaur?

Soo, Magic Guard but not as good?

Great.
I believe "Status Moves" means the damage category, so this would protect from stat-lowering moves as well as the likes of Will-o-Wisp and Thunder Wave. Magic Guard would be better in some cases as it prevents damage taken from poison/burn (while this only stops them from using Will-o-Wisp on you, not burning you with Flamethrower) and also works with Life Orb, but this would be good against stat-lowering moves.

good god that thing is amazing. And what's better is that you just know it's pretty much Guaranteed to look nice when it evolves because it's a pumpkin and there is no way to screw that up really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)