Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
you would think that nintendo would want this info out there as a marketing point for the game, but if they're keeping it secret, it must be a small number (less than 100)
I doubt it. It's more than likely a standard NDA they use for every new generation.

Also, the NDA has been lifted as of today
No, the embargo is lifted - that's what prohibited them from posting reviews. They're still under a NDA.

I just realized how dense Bergmite is. Jesus...
Because ice is super dense, right? Game Freak logic. In all seriousness, I really hope the ~70 new Pokemon rumor isn't true because there have been a ton of astounding designs. I'm definitely making a Halloween team when I choose Fennekin and go on to capture the little pumpkin (which has a bat-like face, adorable x10000) plus whatever else I can muster.

Old, but the Lucario shown several pages ago probably has few EVs since Korrina gives one of hers to you after the Mega Evolution tutorial. This would make base stat deduction a bit more accurate than before.

It's clearly the same Lucario, so if any base stat wizards want to chime in without adding EVs (or much of them) into the equation, feel free to do so.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Have we ever got confirmation on MegaLucario's stats? I don't think that 140 Attack guess took into account Lucario's stats before transformation, so I'm a bit skeptical.

Then again, lore-wise, Lucario was the first pokémon to Mega Evolve, so maybe Game Freak intentionally went full retard with it.

The beady black dots are Goomy's eyes. People who draw it with the green blobs as its eyes are wrong.

The green part. The dots in the first form are nostrils, and they disappear when it evolves.
Not true! Kanpachi says the black dots are the eyes because they're what blink.

Have we ever got confirmation on MegaLucario's stats? I don't think that 140 Attack guess took into account Lucario's stats before transformation, so I'm a bit skeptical.

Then again, lore-wise, Lucario was the first pokémon to Mega Evolve, so maybe Game Freak intentionally went full retard with it.
At level 32 with about 24-26 IVs and no significant EVs, its attack should be about 83 with a Hasty nature (as mentioned, the leaker's was that nature and it came at that level). So with some tinkering in a calculator, I raised it's base attack to 140 and it actually seems a bit higher than that.

Of course, you need to be level 50 or 100 for nearly spot-on results. But there's an obvious increase in Atk/SpA/Spe for Mega Lucario. I settled on 145/140/115. We'll see in due time.

The beady black dots are Goomy's eyes. People who draw it with the green blobs as its eyes are wrong.

Not true! Kanpachi says the black dots are the eyes because they're what blink.
Regardless, the second form according to it's Pokedex entry does not have a nose, and the dots disappear and the greens are it's eyes... so I guess it evolves to absorb it's cheeks into it's eyes LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)