Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Badrune is completely fake (and a very old one at that). There are 100 people on 4chan impersonating the leaker and posting old fakes and text "leaks."

Oh yeah, Oblivion Wing is Flying, Special, 80 Power 100 Accuracy. Restores HP by 'over half' of the damage dealt.
I'd believe this though, it is from the leaker on SA.

Badrune is completely fake (and a very old one at that). There are 100 people on 4chan impersonating the leaker and posting old fakes and text "leaks."

Ah, found the Badrune thing on another site so figured I'd put it here since I hadn't seen it yet. MB.

So oblivious wing is a dark type giga drain on steroids uh. Restoring half the hp damage you dealt sounds pretty powerful. Say you ohko someone with 300ish hp, you get 150 back. Dam yvetal sounds better and better with each leak.

it probably needs to level up with goomy in the party

cause goomy's adorableness just overwhelms eevee so much that eevee prances off into the sun like a fairy

so the pumpkinmon and orotto, two different grass/ghost pokemon in the same gen?

also what are the typings of skrelps evolution and goodra?

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Did he say Oblivion Wing was a dual-type move? Seems kind of weird it would just be Flying.

Did he say Oblivion Wing was a dual-type move? Seems kind of weird it would just be Flying.
It's not dual type.
But the "more than half" wasn't a joke, in her(?) words:
The healing effect is not to be underestimated. If you hit someone of sufficient bulk you are getting back all your health, period.
Maybe more than Giga Drain but less than Draining Kiss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)