Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
"and Magneton knows a move called Electric terrain, basically a electric type rain dance."

There you go... I guess?
Did not see that coming. Poison had better be getting its own weather move this time around, then.

On the subject of weather, to be honest, I haven't kept up with this particular thing, but was there ever any actual evidence offered to support that stuff about the weather Abilities being nerfed so they only lasted 5 turns?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Did not see that coming. Poison had better be getting its own weather move this time around, then.

On the subject of weather, to be honest, I haven't kept up with this particular thing, but was there ever any actual evidence offered to support that stuff about the weather Abilities being nerfed so they only lasted 5 turns?
No evidence of that. The reported source would not provide any. There should be photo evidence of Electric Terrain in a second once the leaker beats the gym.

They don't, though...? Most of the Dark E4 members (all of them) have been perfectly decent people. It's not like Dark and Ghost are the only types to have "tricky" moves lol
Wasn't Karen a member of Team Rocket once though? From what I recall she willingly went along with the whole Team Rocket thing so wouldn't that mean she would technically be an "evil" Elite Four DARK-type user?

No evidence of that. The reported source would not provide any. There should be photo evidence of Electric Terrain in a second once the leaker beats the gym.
Thanks, that's what I suspected, but I just wasn't sure.

Electric Terrain sounds pretty cool, though. Clearly it powers up Electric moves, but I gotta wonder what other effects it'd have on stuff.

Wasn't Karen a member of Team Rocket once though? From what I recall she willingly went along with the whole Team Rocket thing so wouldn't that mean she would technically be an "evil" Elite Four DARK-type user?
Karen was only a TR member in the manga which does its own thing. Surge, Sabrina, Koga were TR members as well; Will (& Karen) was part of Neo Team Rocket which was created by Mask of Ice aka Pryce.

In-game Sydney, Karen, & Grimsly are perfectly fine people. Karen's quote about strong & weak pokemon is the one always paraded around, even

Bar, Giovanni, I don't think any Gym Leader/E4 member has been involved with the region's villainous group canonly. As for manga, anime, etc, I'm not sure, but I don't think there was any affiliation between them in the games.

Karen was only a TR member in the manga which does its own thing. Surge, Sabrina, Koga were TR members as well; Will (& Karen) was part of Neo Team Rocket which was created by Mask of Ice aka Pryce.

In-game Sydney, Karen, & Grimsly are perfectly fine people. Karen's quote about strong & weak pokemon is the one always paraded around, even
I suppose, part of me still counts her but at the same time can understand why she wouldn't be considered. Would be interesting if for once they actually did another bad guy as a Gym Leader like Giovanni in Generation 1 and it turned out to be a Dark-type Gym.

Could be able to mix Electric and Drizzle teams now. Seeing as Thunder should get a buff in both

I'd think Electric Terrain wouldn't make Flying types land
would be intersting if it affected ground types in someway
Ground type now take 50% damage from Electric attacks?

I suppose, part of me still counts her but at the same time can understand why she wouldn't be considered. Would be interesting if for once they actually did another bad guy as a Gym Leader like Giovanni in Generation 1 and it turned out to be a Dark-type Gym.
She is literally not at all hinted at as being part of Team Rocket in the game, though. Keep kidding yourself, I guess...

Ground type now take 50% damage from Electric attacks?
That'd be pretty cool.

In Skrelp news, the leaker's Skrelp has hit level 36. Clauncher apparently evolves at level 37, so the general expectation is that Skrelp will do the same. He's gonna grind Skrelp one more level and post pics of Lumiose Gym along with Dragalge stats.

Can everyone please stop posting facetiously in this topic? Everyone on the internet is incapable of reading sarcasm and then rumors spread like wildfire.

-_- lol
Trust me, I would not spread around info I didn't know was real... hence why I'm hesitant to believe it's a real ability because I can't find it? Geez..

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You were the one who was unable to pick up on sarcasm...

But it really is an issue, I wasn't joking. DTC's earlier joke about SR doing 10% neutrally spread to like three different sites in five minutes.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
So having connections with VGC players in Japan has its bonuses. One got the game a few days ago and has been sharing info among VGC players most of it being repeats from reddit/4chan. However he did discover something not seen yet on those sites.

He is playing in Japanese but he translated it to "Dive Gear." He isn't 100% on the effects but after testing it he thinks it raises Speed and possibly Accuracy. He also said it has an interesting side effect, any non-Water Pokemon is instantly put to Sleep at the end of the turn. He is totally sure of that effect having tested it with Greninja and Clauncher (who were not put to Sleep) and Charizard, Honedge, Hawlucha, Espurr and others who were put to Sleep at the end of the turn.

Interesting item to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)