Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this feature got lost in the shuffle of new Pokemon but has anyone found anything about the effects of Pokemon Amie yet? How does it get used? It's benefits? etc

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
So having connections with VGC players in Japan has its bonuses. One got the game a few days ago and has been sharing info among VGC players most of it being repeats from reddit/4chan. However he did discover something not seen yet on those sites.
He is playing in Japanese but he translated it to "Dive Gear." He isn't 100% on the effects but after testing it he thinks it raises Speed and possibly Accuracy. He also said it has an interesting side effect, any non-Water Pokemon is instantly put to Sleep at the end of the turn. He is totally sure of that effect having tested it with Greninja and Clauncher (who were not put to Sleep) and Charizard, Honedge, Hawlucha, Espurr and others who were put to Sleep at the end of the turn.
Interesting item to say the least.
Sounds exactly like the rumored Swimming Goggles item that was around before the release of Gen V.

Wait was Floette's type shown to be pure Fairy? or is this just speculation? because I'd be bummed if it was pure Fairy...

As for Electric Terrain I am highly intrigued by this. I hope it's a new weather or field move with an interesting mechanic (like say boost electric type moves and another effect). Inb4 Electric Swift Swim/Sand Force.

So having connections with VGC players in Japan has its bonuses. One got the game a few days ago and has been sharing info among VGC players most of it being repeats from reddit/4chan. However he did discover something not seen yet on those sites.

He is playing in Japanese but he translated it to "Dive Gear." He isn't 100% on the effects but after testing it he thinks it raises Speed and possibly Accuracy. He also said it has an interesting side effect, any non-Water Pokemon is instantly put to Sleep at the end of the turn. He is totally sure of that effect having tested it with Greninja and Clauncher (who were not put to Sleep) and Charizard, Honedge, Hawlucha, Espurr and others who were put to Sleep at the end of the turn.

Interesting item to say the least.
Sounds like swimming goggles, remember that rumored item?

I like the fact that everyone got confused by a facetious comment just after Stellar specifically said to not post facetious comments because people took them seriously and that then he complained about people not getting the joke :P

i get what they were going for, but it's kind of goofy how its back is entirely flat
Well, from the sprite, it looks like the top might have...waves? going across it. Kinda like an iceberg, with the top being flat and wind scarred, and the bottom being submerged.

Don't be too hard. After all, Poe's law states that there is no way to write sarcasm that everybody will understand is sarcasm.

Anybody seen Noivern yet? Really weird that this known pokemon hasn't shown up yet.

You were the one who was unable to pick up on sarcasm...

But it really is an issue, I wasn't joking. DTC's earlier joke about SR doing 10% neutrally spread to like three different sites in five minutes.
Sorry, not everyone following this thread is super aware of every existing move and ability, I'm not into the meta-game... I'm just hear for the leaks, lol

So, did any of the leakers find the sylveonite yet?
No Gen 6 Pokemon have Mega Evos, Nintendo confirmed that already

I thought our leaker friend was going to post some things after finishing the gym he was working on. I know he doesn't have a duty to as such, but I am wondering what the status is.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I thought our leaker friend was going to post some things after finishing the gym he was working on. I know he doesn't have a duty to as such, but I am wondering what the status is.
He creates imgur albums with descriptions and tons of images. I'm assuming he is writing the descriptions. He posts images of the gym every now and then.

Here's a question about someone everyone seemed to have forgotten about. WHERE THE HECK IS NOIVERN?! Why hasen't he even been seen or mentioned? And how to get Sylveon is still a mystery. Also, the legendary trio and Z are still unknown at this point. So I hope after the leaker defeats the E4, this isn't the end.

Speaking of Sylveon, I wonder if anybody has found how it evolves yet... perhaps something having to do with Pokémon Amie (or some other new method that hasn't been discovered yet)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)