The NU Open II - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Scheduled with opp at my 21:00, I've been here till 21:55, then I went to eat, I came back at like 22:15, it's 22:45 now and he's not online. We'll have to do it on weekend I guess..

activity again.... my opponent is almost never online and has only vm'd me once, when i was sleeping, if i could play him that 'evening'. surely he doesn't know about timezones. He hasn't replied to my second VM

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Activity, didn't get answer from my last vm and he didn't try to come on IRC yet to find me/no activity since Monday.

Last edited:

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
We should play tomorrow morning, so if october 6 means it ends at 12:01 AM, please give us a small extension.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'll make decisions around 6PM EST tomorrow. Thanks to Raseri for hosting this round for me when I was unable to.

Edit: This means if you have to make any clarifications on activity, please do so ASAP. I'll be checking VMs anyway but I would prefer activity posts.

Last edited:
Activity, tyranitarphantom hasn't replied to my vm where i asked to schedule a time ( also, he hasnt given me his timezone)

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
Me and aerialace TM40 scheduled a match during the week and he postponed it to this morning. He said he'd get on when he wakes up which would be around 8 am. It's now one hour past that time, I've been on since 7:40 and I have to go soon. I'm guessing he might have forgotten. Activity I guess...

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Heist and I have the shittiest timezone difference. We can only meet in weekends because during the week is impossible, so I told him to try to be yesterday at the tour time because I thought he could appear there, but he apparently couldn't. He asked for an extension and I'm okay with it if we are able to meet in the next days if someone stays awake late or something, otherwise I think this should be a coinflip.

aerialace TM40

FLY peliper FLY
Me and aerialace TM40 scheduled a match during the week and he postponed it to this morning. He said he'd get on when he wakes up which would be around 8 am. It's now one hour past that time, I've been on since 7:40 and I have to go soon. I'm guessing he might have forgotten. Activity I guess...
confirming this...I slept in by accident, then had to go on campus to break up with gf and lift weights. I'll be on for a while right now cause I'm doing hw so if the jesus man gets on again today, we will fight <3 :toast:

been waiting for a while for terraquaza (hopefully he comes on) - if we dont get this done, an extension would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)