Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's based off of a leafy sea dragon, which is different from a seahorse. Also, its appearance gives of way more of a poison vibe than a water vibe. Then again, everyone thought Goodra would be Dragon/Poison...
You're right.
Correction: Same family different species. :P

Except Mega Gardevoir is 2 levels higher than Cynthia's Chomp, meaning she's at least the highest leveled initial champ we've gotten yet mayonaison
Yeah, but still. I think chomp is much harder than gardevoir to beat, regardless of if its a mega or not. I might be a little biassed though >_> lol.

I'm really happy with the way the E4 is looking. I also don't get all the hate towards the gym leaders. I think they look awesome too!

Except Mega Gardevoir is 2 levels higher than Cynthia's Chomp, meaning she's at least the highest leveled initial champ we've gotten yet mayonaison
Highest level doesn't necessarily mean most difficult. The exp formula introduced in Gen 5 (which, I assume, remains) makes it significantly easier for your Pokemon to catch up if you're facing higher leveled Pokemon. Additionally, there is that broken Gen 6 Exp Share to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)