Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Floette looks pretty cool with its stats. Typing and ability disappoint me, but it may be worth using in-game anyway.

Still to find: Xerneas stats, Geomancy's effect, Pyroar Stats, Talonflame stats, MegaTwo X, both MegaZards, and Mega Blaziken which I want to be awesome SOOOOO BADLY

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't just look at the attack stat to figure the worth of a Mega compared to a Life Orb or a CB.
Mega's get boosts in more than one stat, you can't compare different sets based on offensive power alone.
You also get speed/defence that can make a huge difference, a new ability that can change the play style of that poke completely, or a new type that can give it more resists.

BTW, the pokedex doesn't count Mega's as new pokemon, like they would an evolution so we only have 70 new pokemons.
Megas are more like alternate forms. So i'm not really sure if we got ripped off or not.

The pic is kind of blurry... is that an ice mirror inside the cave?
Maybe we get some sort of malevolent Dark/Fairy legendary spirit that lives in mirrors? It would be an interesting theme.

Sorry, I'm new. I linked a screenshot of the post.

Here, so you don't have to backtrack... http://imgur.com/rl9I5M8
You are misinterpreting that post completely. That user is stating something he'd be very happy with if it were true. yfw is an abbreviation for "your face when" and the point of the thread is gauging how people would react if the fact in the OP were true, mostly through reaction images.

That post confirms nothing and should not hold any weight. The purpose of the post was not to confirm anything, just to bring up a theoretical idea.

GUYS (SPOILER). There's a cave called sea spirit den where its one room with only droplets of rain and silence as the music kinda scary could there be another legendary pokemon inside it
Watch it just be a Noivern, a la Volcarona. That would be so much of a troll move on GF's part though. It's too bad that there is no cute legendary before Chespin in the Pokedex like they did with Victini, because that would make #666 be Spewpa, which would be hilarious.

Last edited:
Will Nintendo/Gamefreak be making any comments concerning the game before release? Or are they just gonna let us stew until we can get our hands on a guidebook? And do those go out early at all?

Btw, I was an effing Wurmple. Cmon algorithm....

68 new pokemon eh? Unless we end up getting like 20 more mons showing up post game, that means we probably have an even 70 with the inclusion of the about 2 event only pokemon. After all, we haven't seen this generation's psychic baby (mew/celebi/victini).

Also, has anyone made some sort of compendium of all the base stat calcs that have been done so far? I'd kind of like to see how the pokemon are shaping up from what we've seen so far.

EDIT: HAS ANYONE SEEN THE BASE POWER OF PARABOLIC CHARGE?

Last edited:
Mega blazeiken+ baton pass makes it good, but certainty not the best. In fact far from it? There are tons of great megas and they are amazing in their own aspects especially mega venusaur
The stat boosts the megas get don't quite seem to make up for their loss of an item. Mega Blaziken actually gets something substantial outside of stat boosts ,which is the ability to pass a would be unfinished sweep to a teammate. And in what way is Mega Venusaur better? It loses its best attribute, Chlorophyll.

Anyone have team ideas yet
Skrelp, Fennekin, Squirtle, Spritzee, Honedge, Meowstic (Not sure this is even on-topic, so I can delete this if need be) Also, has it been confirmed if the Pokemon I mentioned (mainly Meowstic) are available decently early?

The stat boosts the megas get don't quite seem to make up for their loss of an item. Mega Blaziken actually gets something substantial outside of stat boosts ,which is the ability to pass a would be unfinished sweep to a teammate. And in what way is Mega Venusaur better? It loses its best attribute, Chlorophyll.
All I know is that since Baton Pass may take a while to get onto Blaziken until we have uptrading, I'm 99% likely to try and get Protect and Mirror move onto Mega Blaziken to have fun with it in story mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that the nordic lore has been confirmed (Zygarde would be the Wyvern under Yggdrassil), do you expect the other legendaries to follow the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)