Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming 0 EV and 15 IVs (he probably hasn't trained it THAT much...) Noivern looks like about 93-64-82-91-88-135. Pretty good speed, but the other stats are lackluster.

Still looks awesome, though.

Noivern stats: 85-100/56-72/74-89/83-99/80-95/124-139

This assumes no EVs though, actual stats will probably be slightly lower.

Assuming 15 IVs, I'm getting a rough estimation of 95/65/85/90/85/130 for Noivern. That gives it pretty decent bulk, just a little more than Salamence (not counting Intimidate), usable SpA (Draco Meteor is still going to hurt), and excellent speed. In fact, I think this would make Noivern the fastest Dragon on record, unless I'm forgetting something.

EDIT: Wow, Greninja'd again. We got pretty similar results, though, which is good.

I'm liking Noivern's stats. Stat-wise, it's like a bulkier, but possibly weaker starmie.

It might be better, considering the supposed lack of EVs

What is with the "I want a Battle Subway" "I want a Battle Frontier" stuff?

There have been multiple reports at this point (fairly early on too) confirming the existence of a Battle Chateau.

Also, keep in mind what "post-game" really means: after the game is done. In pretty much every game, including special editions, that is limited to the following after the Elite Four:
- The latest analogue of the Trainer House/Tower/Battle Tower/Battle Frontier/Subway/Brothel/etc.
- Some new pokemon to catch after a very limited localdex.
- Round 2 Elite Four
- One to two new dungeons
- Something to encourage linking up with friends
- Some very empty towns
- Randomly generated dungeon (has only appeared in one game so far, BW2)

What did we get this time that's already confirmed?
- Battle Chateau is pre-E4
- Huge localdex
- I doubt there isn't a Round 2 Elite Four
- Some new pokemon to catch
- Towns appear to have all been integrated into the main game line

At some point, the game has to end. I am not sure what else people expect to be in it. It's not like Black City 2 or White Forest 2 were all that awesome anyway.

There have been multiple reports at this point (fairly early on too) confirming the existence of a Battle Chateau.

Also, keep in mind what "post-game" really means: after the game is done. In pretty much every game, including special editions, that is limited to the following after the Elite Four:
- The latest analogue of the Trainer House/Tower/Battle Tower/Battle Frontier/Subway/Brothel/etc.
- Round 2 Elite Four
- Some very empty towns

- Huge localdex

At some point, the game has to end. I am not sure what else people expect to be in it. It's not like Black City 2 or White Forest 2 were all that awesome anyway.
Unless Kanpachi got the name mixed up I think the Battle Tower/Subway for this game is the Battle Mansion
Battle Chataeu is...something else, it opened up around the second gym

Unless Kanpachi got the name mixed up I think the Battle Tower/Subway for this game is the Battle Mansion
Battle Chataeu is...something else, it opened up around the second gym
Chateau can be translated as "Mansion," and searching for Mansion in this thread only pulls up your post. Sure they're not the same thing? But I don't have access to SA and I'm not following the leaks outside of this thread, really.

So let's say that I choose a Blastoise.... can I still get Charizardite in my game or is it tied to which one I chose?

Mega Stones
SA: I've only ever got them from NPCs. Venusaurite et. al come with your Kanto starter, Lucarionite comes as part of the story, and I had to go out of my way for Ampharosite.
Also a guy there offered to sell me Charizardite Y for 500k pokebucks... do you not get it if you chose Charmander as your Kanto starter?
From a few pages back, I believe this guy chose Blastoise as his starter. No idea if that guy always offers to sell Charizardite or what.

From a few pages back, I believe this guy chose Blastoise as his starter. No idea if that guy always offers to sell Charizardite or what.
Probably always offers the charizardite of the other version. Unless I got mixed up and this is the y version we're talking about.

- Round 2 Elite Four
- Some very empty towns

- Huge localdex

100% agree... except that I don't think there's ever been an Elite 4 rematch in the first games of a gen.

- Round 2 Elite Four
- Some very empty towns

- Huge localdex

I was wanting the muthafuckin battle frontier or more importantly the battle factory!!! Lol

Probably always offers the charizardite of the other version. Unless I got mixed up and this is the y version we're talking about.
Pretty sure he's playing Y version, but don't quote me on it.

100% agree... except that I don't think there's ever been an Elite 4 rematch in the first games of a gen.
Black and White 1 had a Round 2 rematch, so decent chance they've become features of the standard game rather than just something the remake team likes.

Hey guys, can we expect an "advanced" move tutor in X/Y ? (by advanced I mean giving you access to a large array of moves like in B2W2)

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I actually like Noivern's stats. Assuming at least 130 Speed and 90ish SpA it can scout teams with Frisk and U-turn while threatening a decently strong STAB Draco Meteor backed by LO or something.

Josh is playing X, right? Hopefully he'll stumble across Xerneas soon.

As interesting as this is, what is the tally on the global/national pokedex?
This is the Kalos portion of the National Dex as of the discovery of Zygarde.

Nat'l Dex said:
#650 #001 Chespin
#651 #002 Quilladin
#652 #003 Chesnaught
#653 #004 Fennekin
#654 #005 Braixen
#655 #006 Delphox
#656 #007 Froakie
#657 #008 Frogadier
#658 #009 Greninja
#659 #010 Bunnelby
#660 #011 Diggersby
#661 #012 Fletchling
#662 #013 Fletchinder
#663 #014 Talonflame
#664 #015 Scatterbug
#665 #016 Spewpa
#666 #017 Vivillon
#667 #018 Litleo
#668 #019 Pyroar
#669 #020 Flabébé
#670 #021 Floette
#671 #022 Florges
#672 #023 Skiddo
#673 #024 Gogoat
#674 #025 Pancham
#675 #026 Pangoro
#676 #027 Furfrou
#677 #028 Espurr
#678 #029 Meowstic
#679 #030 Honedge
#680 #031 Doublade
#681 #032 Aegislash
#682 #033 Spritzee
#683 #034 Aromatisse
#684 #035 Swirlix
#685 #036 Slurpuff
#686 #037 Inkay
#687 #038 Malamar
#688 #039 Binacle
#689 #040 Barbaracle
#690 #041 Skrelp
#691 #042 Dragalge
#692 #043 Clauncher
#693 #044 Clawitzer
#694 #045 Helioptile
#695 #046 Heliolisk
#696 #047 Tyrunt
#697 #048 Tyrantrum
#698 #049 Amaura
#699 #050 Aurorus
#700 #051 Sylveon
#701 #052 Hawlucha
#702 #053 Dedenne
#703 #054 Carbink
#704 #055 Goomy
#705 #056 Sliggoo
#706 #057 Goodra
#707 #058 Klefki
#708 #059 Phantump
#709 #060 Trevenant
#710 #061 Pumpkaboo
#711 #062 Gourgeist
#712 #063 Bergmite
#713 #064 Avalugg
#714 #065 Noibat
#715 #066 Noivern
#716 #067 Xerneas
#717 #068 Yveltal
#718 #069 Zygarde

I feel like what the games lack in post-game it makes up for with replayability. I mean, when you exclude legends and starters, the regional dex is a whopping 425 Pokemon. That's gigantic. B2W2 only had 275, and that's the next biggest. I don't know the math, but I imagine the team combinations are near limitless. Hell, you have nine different starter combinations right off the bat. Add in PokeBank and PokeTransporters easier than ever moving mechanics and it's just unbelievable what you can do.

So while I understand some of the complaints here, I know I'm more than happy with possibility of playing the hell out of this game a dozen or more times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)