Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Fairy-kiss and Hawlucha, Flying's officially been paired with every single other type:

Pure (Tornadus)______Ground (Gliscor)_______Bug (Butterfree)
Fire (Moltres)________Rock (Aerodactyl)______Psychic (Lugia)
Water (Mantine)______Normal (Pidgeot)_______Ghost (Drifblim)
Grass (Jumpluff)______Dark (Honchkrow)______Fighting (Hawlucha)
Electric (Zapdos)______Poison (Crobat)_______Dragon (Dragonite)
Ice (Articuno)________Steel (Skarmory)_______Fairy (Togekiss)

So we've officially exhausted one type's type combos. Now only, like, 17 more to go.

We will still have those PokéMiles or whatever, and Serial Codes. They totally can keep the Hidden Ability distribution going, it just will be completely different and with no shitty Flash minigames

(yeah ok they were actually cool but FUCKING ICE CREAM)
As long as I can have my hidden abilities, I'm good.

We will still have those PokéMiles or whatever, and Serial Codes. They totally can keep the Hidden Ability distribution going, it just will be completely different and with no shitty Flash minigames

(yeah ok they were actually cool but FUCKING ICE CREAM)
Wait a minute; an idea hit me! We can play flash games to earn one-use serial codes for Pokemon! Brilliant! And we can only earn them when our Pokémon are asleep!

(and I actually liked a few of the minigames; hide-and-seek was the worst for me... urrgh)

With Fairy-kiss and Hawlucha, Flying's officially been paired with every single other type:

Pure (Tornadus) Ground (Gliscor) Bug (Butterfree)
Fire (Moltres) Rock (Aerodactyl) Psychic (Lugia)
Water (Mantine) Normal (Pidgeot) Ghost (Drifblim)
Grass (Jumpluff) Dark (Honchkrow) Fighting (Hawlucha)
Electric (Zapdos) Poison (Crobat) Dragon (Dragonite)
Ice (Articuno) Steel (Skarmory) Fairy (Togekiss)

So we've officially exhausted one type's type combos. Now only, like, 17 more to go.
Now all we need is a Water/Fire and another type combo list will be complete.

Gaining a weakness to Scizor's Bullet Punch =/= broken. Just saying.

In other news, Josh caught a Pumpkaboo, and is going to try and figure out the whole form thing. Interestingly, a little kid in the game says he saw a huge Gourgeist and that nobody believes him. Large Gourgeist = the Great Pumpkin?

Not really broken, just an easier way to destroy them. (They aren't even confirmed Fairy-seys right?)

I would like to know Pumpkaboo's & Gourgeist's Stats before I consider them on a team... They're like, cute, bro, really.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Meanwhile, in Josh's leaking thread...

Misty Terrain
""The user covers the ground under everyone's feet with mist for five turns. This protects Pokémon on the ground from status conditions."

Ok so who was the son of a bitch who said it also cut down Dragon-type moves' damage by half

Why would you guys assume Togekiss will be Fairy/Flying? I understand that you guys may think it'll be that type because of Togepi being Normal/Fairy now, but what if its only in that stage? IIRC, every old Pokemon that was added the Fairy type to it had only one type to begin with. Just my 2 cents.

Misty Terrain
""The user covers the ground under everyone's feet with mist for five turns. This protects Pokémon on the ground from status conditions."

Ok so who was the son of a bitch who said it also cut down Dragon-type moves' damage by half
Have him do some calcs with dragon moves tho

Misty Terrain

To be fair, does Sandstorm's description mention the Special Defense boost to Rock-types? I'm thinking the new weather moves will need to be thoroughly tested before we can be 100% certain of their effects.

Why would you guys assume Togekiss will be Fairy/Flying? I understand that you guys may think it'll be that type because of Togepi being Normal/Fairy now, but what if its only in that stage? IIRC, every old Pokemon that was added the Fairy type to it had only one type to begin with. Just my 2 cents.
It's pure Fairy though, according to Kanpachi.

Togepi isn't Normal/Fairy, it is now pure Fairy type instead of Normal

edit: greninja'd

Misty Terrain

I know, let's take a horribly situational move (Safeguard) and make it help your opponent too! Sure, sounds great! -Gamefreak
Seriously, why does this move even exist?

Misty Terrain

It does.
Kanpachi said so
Because a signpost, in game, said so.

Soooooooooooooo

Actually, it would prevent things that rely on Rest for recovery from using it. If you can't fall asleep, you can't use Rest. Situational, but it has a use.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
To be fair, does Sandstorm's description mention the Special Defense boost to Rock-types? I'm thinking the new weather moves will need to be thoroughly tested before we can be 100% certain of their effects.
Yeah, but who said it's a weather condition? It looks like to be a field move like Trick Room. Those usually are pretty straightforward in the descriptions (this is also why I'm doubting Electric Field's usefulness).

I know, let's take a horribly situational move (Safeguard) and make it help your opponent too! Sure, sounds great! -Gamefreak
Seriously, why does this move even exist?
Well, it shits all over Breloom and its Toxic Orb.

...And yet Gliscor and Sigilyph are unnaffected. Hurr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)