Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in game it will be so useful, because you know that there's no way the AI is going to predict it..

Why would anyone use strategy in-game? Well, other than to test theories against trainers who battle and collect Pokemon like newbie 8 year olds. I tend to use strategy once in a while, not all the way through my in-game experience.

Why would anyone use strategy in-game? Well, other than to test theories against trainers who battle and collect Pokemon like newbie 8 year olds. I tend to use strategy once in a while, not all the way through my in-game experience.
To sweep difficult bosses. Set up some calm mind/bulk up and rampage through.

Pfah, well I'm definately not going to have an easy time pursuit-trapping Aegislash safely with Weavile, that's for sure.

I really want more data on Heliolisk. So far there's only been one very bloomy pic of it putting up its frill.
don't get caught attacking a King's shield then taking a STAB Iron Head! Weavile isn't exactly bulky....lol

Ok maybe my head is fuzzy but I thought I remembered seeing that someone claimed there were only 68 new pokemon this generation but this shows 69 already...is there a hard number known or am I just confused?

Also is there a list of known "fairyfied" pokemon someone could point me to?
There are 69 known pokemon at the moment, there was 68 for a few hours until we found the z legendary. (there are probably still a few event mons we have not seen)

Last edited:
I hope Vivillion ends up being somewhat decent, stats-wise. There are too many terrible Bug/Flying pokemon out there already.

Oh, and I forgot that Clear Body/White Smoke pokemon don't give a rat's about Aegislash's King's Shield, either. Unfortunately, Metagross now has a weakness to Ghost and Registeel isn't all that great......

New confirmation from Based Josh:

first off, in some reviews they mentioned maximum affection effecting battles, i wanted to see what it was like.. i didn’t expect more than “more crits”.

Theres new lives you give to your pokemon(see pic), if it has a status effect like mine was burned in a previous battle i had a thing pop up and say “Josh blows on the burn, healing Sylveon” and it went away, and of course.. more crits.

Forest curse changes the opposing pokemon to grass type,

moonblast has 15 PP and 95 BP

More soon...

Hm, looks like this thread has completely stalled out to Aegislash competitive discussion!

All I want to know at this point is who the gaps in the regional dexes are. I know they're older pokemon, but I'd like to start planning my team in advance, maybe. Actually, that does seem like a good thing to add to the infodump on page 42.

(Hehe. Page 42. The answer.)

I like to start each generation with only new Pokémon and I don't like to repeat types. So it looks like my team will be:

Delphox
Aegislash
Dragalge
Heliolisk
Sylveon
Hawlucha

Also, I am a Venomoth. I must change this.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
So we have a new kind of couple...

No clue what kind of name is Zoya, but heh.

Also if anyone confirm the Druddigon MEvo...could it be possible to trick it to Drasnia's Druddigon in order to get it to Mega Evolve? She has E4 AI, so I'm sure she'll prioritize it.
Just look at these fuckin posers. I bet they just listen to Green Day and think that's the original true punk or whatever. Disgusting plebeians.

Now that Metagross was mentioned.. I think one reason why Fairy type was made, and Steel type's resistances to Ghost and Dark types was removed..

...perhaps it was to nerf the Pseudo-Legendaries?

Have any leakers found a mega stone for Sableye yet? Awhile back, a supposed list of Pokemon that would get Mega Evos was circling around the Internet, and it featured Sableye as one of the Gen III candidates. Sableye already has great Sp Bulk, and Prankster allows it to be a huge annoyance. What do you guys think?

Have any leakers found a mega stone for Sableye yet? Awhile back, a supposed list of Pokemon that would get Mega Evos was circling around the Internet, and it featured SNleye as one of the Gen III candidates. Sableye already has great Sp Bulk, and Prankster allows it to be a huge annoyance. What do you guys think?
If any of the leakers had found any more mega stones, we would know almost immediately

Still thinking that Mega Sableye is possible, sine there a huge gap in their Pokedexs. Also, I believe at least one hasn't beaten the game yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I hope that The Kanto guys and Torchic aren't the only older starters available, it looks like wishful thinking at is point, and I have to wait til December to engineer more glorious Serperior rampages.

Speaking of guys on my current team, has Milotic been seen outside of that statue yet? I'm wondering if it possibly changed typing

As much as I hope that The Kanto guys and Torchic aren't the only older starters available, it looks like wishful thinking at is point, and I have to wait til December to engineer more glorious Serperior rampages.

Speaking of guys on my current team, has Milotic been seen outside of that statue yet? I'm wondering if it possibly changed typing
A Water/Fairy Milotic would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)