Spiky Shield: (Grass) Protect, damages if attacked with contact move
Mystical Fire: (Fire) Lowers opponent's Sp. Attack
Water Shuriken: (Water) Multihit priority attack
Forest's Curse: (Grass) Grass-type Soak
Power-Up Punch (Glow Punch likely): (Fighting) Raises attack and damages
Moon Blast: (Fairy) 95 BP | 100 ACC | May lower target's special attack
Draining Kiss: (Fairy) Damages and returns all health back to user
Parabolic Charge: (Electric) Electric-type Giga Drain
Parting Shot: (Fighting) U-turn that lowers opponent's attacking stats by one stage
Noble Roar: (Normal) Lowers opponent's attacking stats
King's Shield: (???) Protects, lowers opponent's attack if hit with contact move
Boomburst: (Normal) Does damage
Fairy Wind: (Fairy) Does damage
Topsy-Turvy: (Dark) Reverses stat changes of target
Nuzzle: (Electric) Does damage, paralyzes
Baby-Doll Eyes: (Fairy) Priority, lowers target's attack
Freeze Dry: (Water) Super-effective on Ice
Geomancy: (Fairy) ??? ...(damages?)
Oblivion Wing: (Dark?) Damages and heals
Electric Field: (Electric) Creates electrical field that powers up Electric attacks
Misty Terrain: (???) Prevents stat changes of grounded Pokemon, weakens dragons?
Flying Press: (Fighting) Dual-type; Flying/Fighting
Play Nice: (???) Lowers attack?
Crafty Shield: (Fairy) Protects from status
Infestation: (Bug) Bug-type Fire Spin
Venom Drench: (Poison) Lowers Special Attack and Speed if target is Poisoned
Trick-or-Treat: (Ghost) Ghost-type Soak
Phantom Force: (Ghost) Weaker Shadow Force
Dazzling Gleam: (Fairy) Does damage, 80 BP
Play Around (Eng. name unk.): (Fairy) ??? (but it did quite a bit to Haxorus)

All the moves we've learned of so far (which is over 20, btw). Not sure if I missed any, but feel free to correct me if I did.

EDIT: included effects, added Baby-Doll Eyes
Freeze Dry is super-effective on Water. :)

IMHO it sounds like something that lowers defense (speculation)

But other than that I don't think we've received word on it yet.
It's definitely a move that lowers attack, as listed on serebii and other sites. But on serebii it says it's and attack with increased priority with a chance to lower attack. I know josh's gone to bed now, which is too bad. Love another priority move

Only ~70 of those Pokémon are new. The total number of Pokémon in the game will be around 720.
Oh i know...i just didn't expect to get past 700-800 in one generation.

I like it though.

Edit: i counted wrong, gg.

Last edited:
Was anyone else expecting lots more mega stones? I mean, they could all be hiding somewhere,
I feel what we have is about right. Of course I'm always open for more Mega Evolutions, frankly I won't be satisfied until I get my Mega Bouffalant.

Oh i know...i just didn't expect to get past 700-800 in one generation.

I like it though.

When i said 1,099 earlier..i meant counting every Generation.
What are you talking about 1099?
The total number of pokemon isn't likely to breach 750, that's including past generations.

Any more information on the Sea Den or whatever it was called? The cave where the Ice Wolf is believed to be. Did the leaker explore the entire thing? Someone posted a list of Japanese names with descriptions of Pokemon. Some were matched with names we now know, but a few on the list weren't figured out, with one being the Ice Wolf description. If the person who leaked those Japanese names saw the wolf, it's highly possible it's in the game and not an event Pokemon like a few people think it is. Also, has the leaker discovered and searched every place in the entire game yet?

Was anyone else expecting lots more mega stones? I mean, they could all be hiding somewhere,
Aerodactyl's item was found in a random cave by smashing rocks, and there are still a few known mega evos where the stones haven't been found. There's almost definitely a LOT more out there.

Last edited:
There were also mega stones found but not the pokemons themselves i think.
I don't think there's any confirmed Mega Stones that we have not seen the Mega Evo of. There were reports of Heracross/Galvantula, but zero evidence. Everything else has been seen.

There was a theory about needing to have Xerneas and Yveltall in the same party to make it appear, much like you needed to have Tornadus and Thundurus in BW to get Landorus.
That wouldn't surprise me. Having to trade one or the other over would go with GF's whole "bringing the players together thing" they're trying to accomplish this Gen.

Edit: Also there has to be SOMETHING to the cave. An item, a TM, a rare Pokemon, or anything worth getting.

Maybe it will be an event legendary zone?
Like, you can't access a deeper part of the cave where the Ice wolf is without some event item.

That wouldn't surprise me. Having to trade one or the other over would go with GF's whole "bringing the players together thing" they're trying to accomplish this Gen.

Edit: Also there has to be SOMETHING to the cave. An item, a TM, a rare Pokemon, or anything worth getting.
That, or an event that unlocks the cave's purpose ie. HG/SS Celebi

Aerodactyl's item was found in a random cave by smashing rocks, and there are still a few known mega evos where the stones haven't been found. There's almost definitely a LOT more out there.
Ah, that makes much more sense. Considering that the mega evo's are the big point of this generation, it would be strange if there was only 15 or so.

EDIT: Has anyone tried bringing the two legends into the cave? You might need the Z one aswell.

Have any of the leakers evolved an Oddish to see if Bellossom got retyped to Grass/Fairy? It seems very likely that either it or Liligant would have been retconned, and since Bellossom is currently the only poke to go from dual type to mono type on evolution it looks like it has the highest chance.

What if we have to transfer the shiny legendaries that are being distributed right now (Dialga, Palkia, Giratina) into X/Y? I remember that we needed to bring an event Pokemon into Ilex Forest to activate Celebi's event in HGSS, so maybe it's the same thing for Sea Spirit's Den?

Idk, just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)